Reviews for Butch Cassidy
Lyrical Liquorice chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
Can't wait for the update! Loving the story so far.
Twiandsuperfan chapter 3 . 10/14/2010
Excellent story! Please keep writing!
Zyanya chapter 3 . 3/14/2010
Hi! Good story, I would love to know what happended in 2001, what was that bad with Dean? Please continue...
TokioHotelluver93 chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
This story is awesome, i hope you finish it, because i would love to know what happens next. :)
EmmyH chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
Ahh!... please finish! I want to know what happens!
zomish chapter 3 . 8/7/2009
Just found this story on listed on LJ...

Poor Dean! I love reading stories where John has to be a dad, and seeing the relationship he has with his sons. I miss John.

Can't wait for more.
zuimar chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
Hi there, just stumbled upon your story and I love it, it's great! Please continue writing, this story is too good to be left unwritten.
Aimed mischief chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
Fantastic story! Can't wait for more. _
iceteddy2001 chapter 3 . 6/20/2009
I really liked this story so written and good character development. What I don't get why people start writing stories and put this kind of effort into the characters and then stop writing in the middle ofit. It's really a waste of your writing talent and your time. I hopeyou will continue the story and I keep looking for it.

If you don't please elave a note.
michallev chapter 2 . 5/21/2009
Hi,

No update?...

I am so looking to further reading this fic - I keep checking every hour of so, even when I'm at work- can't wait for some more.

So please, please update soon.

Thanks

Michal
Kyon7 chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
Poor Dean. I love the story and can't wait til the next chapter and the clinic visit. Great job and keep it up!
Vampyvii chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
This, I think, is the first time I've ever read anything by you - but I have to say that I was so happy to have found this story - It's really written well, and the characterizations- especially John's - are amazing!
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
That's just a wonderful moment between John & Sam- and clever too! - I had thought that their heart-to-heart in SALVATION was all they could have had - but really, given the time it must have taken Dean to find an antique Colt anywhere nearby must have been greater than just a few minutes - this extended moment could definitely well have taken place - Very, very good!
leoandsnake chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I LOVE IT. 3
michallev chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I wasn't going to review this story again, because I already have but I had to reply to Sarah. I think that your story captures well the essence of John – he loves his boys, but you know, parenting doesn't come easily to all people. Sometimes you have to force yourself into it. And I think it was exactly like that in the show – John had basically abandoned Dean, and didn’t even get in touch when he was sick. But in the end of season 1, we got to see where his priorities really are, and I think we will see that in this wonderful fic as well (when we finally get to see the next update…)

Michal