Reviews for Butch Cassidy
sparxx chapter 3 . 6/26/2015
Ohh boy. Was it good. :D dean's abandoning issues almost made me cry *sigh* update soon.
Lyrical Liquorice chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
Can't wait for the update! Loving the story so far.
Twiandsuperfan chapter 3 . 10/14/2010
Excellent story! Please keep writing!
Zyanya chapter 3 . 3/14/2010
Hi! Good story, I would love to know what happended in 2001, what was that bad with Dean? Please continue...
TokioHotelluver93 chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
This story is awesome, i hope you finish it, because i would love to know what happens next. :)
EmmyH chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
Ahh!... please finish! I want to know what happens!
zomish chapter 3 . 8/7/2009
Just found this story on listed on LJ...

Poor Dean! I love reading stories where John has to be a dad, and seeing the relationship he has with his sons. I miss John.

Can't wait for more.
zuimar chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
Hi there, just stumbled upon your story and I love it, it's great! Please continue writing, this story is too good to be left unwritten.
Aimed mischief chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
Fantastic story! Can't wait for more. _
iceteddy2001 chapter 3 . 6/20/2009
I really liked this story so written and good character development. What I don't get why people start writing stories and put this kind of effort into the characters and then stop writing in the middle ofit. It's really a waste of your writing talent and your time. I hopeyou will continue the story and I keep looking for it.

If you don't please elave a note.
michallev chapter 2 . 5/21/2009
Hi,

No update?...

I am so looking to further reading this fic - I keep checking every hour of so, even when I'm at work- can't wait for some more.

So please, please update soon.

Thanks

Michal
Kyon7 chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
Poor Dean. I love the story and can't wait til the next chapter and the clinic visit. Great job and keep it up!
Vampyvii chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
This, I think, is the first time I've ever read anything by you - but I have to say that I was so happy to have found this story - It's really written well, and the characterizations- especially John's - are amazing!
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
That's just a wonderful moment between John & Sam- and clever too! - I had thought that their heart-to-heart in SALVATION was all they could have had - but really, given the time it must have taken Dean to find an antique Colt anywhere nearby must have been greater than just a few minutes - this extended moment could definitely well have taken place - Very, very good!
leoandsnake chapter 1 . 5/10/2009