Reviews for Peace and Quiet
pinksugarrush chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Poor Edmund have to endure such terrible migraines. Hopefully his headaches become better now that his siblings are watching after him.

Cute story!
WillowDryad chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Poor boys. Well done.
hi chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
This is good
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Hehe. Cute little story.
Melpomene Lee chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Migraines. Lovely things, really. -.- Okay, not really. I've only had one, but it was miserable, and I thank God I've never had one since. This was fantastic! I love just about any fics that really showcase the relationship between Edmund and Peter and the bond they have, and this one was something really different. It was awesome!

~Melpomene
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Aw! Poor Edmund! I really love Peter! Great job!
dbd823 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I have to say, this story was pretty good. I don't really understand what is causing the headaches, but completely forgetting that, I loved it! The flashback in there was pretty good, and I got a little nervous when the headmaster was going to punish Edmund. Poor Edmund, and Lucy, and Susan, and Peter...
Akiri chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Aww. Poor Edmund. At least he has a brother that is understanding of what he is going through.
FelipeMarcusThomas chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I've only had one migraine in my life, and it was no fun at all. Nicely written story.
the1hobbit chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I can't believe I've never left a review for this story. I love randomly coming back and reading this one, it's perfect in everyway. And I'm sure we can all relate to a headache so bad it makes us well... anyways, lovely story and sorry for reviewing it soo late in the game!
StilinskiFanatic chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
sounds like a horrible migraine. I have those and oh! are they awful. Poor Edmund.
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
hehe

Too bad he's king- they don't get ANY peace and quiet.
FallenUpStairs chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Very interesting but, I can't help but wonder what was wrong with Edmund? I loved how Peter was pulled out of Physics, a horrible class perfect time to be taken out.
ilysia chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Oh! Horrid migraine headaches. Not the bane of my existence, praise be, but obviously the bane of Edmund's. I really enjoyed this- I tend to find that most stories, when attempting to portray the relationship between the four, make everything perfect. It's nice to see that even in Narnia headaches make one snap at family and be horribly rude. I sympathize with Edmund with all of his pain. And the phenomena of well-meaning relatives unknowingly making everything worse is familiar as well. But the best thing about this was Peter's understanding, which, by the way, was very well shown with the flashback. Great job!
Rose and Thorn chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Aw, so sweet. The fact that Peter is the only one to understand and help Edmund's problem is very cute and realistic. As to the ending, well, let's just say that I had this moronic grin spreading from one ear to the other. Brilliant, simply brilliant.

~ Rose and Thorn