Reviews for And Talking About Trainers
GeneFlowers chapter 14 . 5/3/2011
Ah you have to continue this, even though you haven't updated since 2009 :( its so awesome, i've just read all of it, everyone's so in character, i loved the doctor getting excited about the pie hole with the pie shaped roof that served pies! :D
wishyfishy chapter 12 . 1/19/2010
Okay, I started to read this crossover like a few months ago, and thought that the characters were a little too over the top. I still think that they are, but I've gotten used to that style of fanfiction. So, I read more. It was to say the least, very funny! I really like it! What's up with the Doctor and bananas? I've heard he liked bananas once in the show. I have no idea how that turned into an obsession for them.

I liked all the chapters until I got the last one. For me I was I little too random, if you know what I mean. What was the thing with the pear cider? Did that have any point at all? The whole thing with the crowd was okay, reminded me a little of cartoons like SpongeBob, though. The whole thing was a little cartoonish but okay...but the pear cider?

Regardless, I'll be glad to read more. So, please write more.
wishyfishy chapter 3 . 9/21/2009
You do a nice job of the characters from Pushing Daisies. They're very close to the characters I remember from the TV show. But for the Docter Who characters...well their personalities are a little bit over done in my opinion.

Over all good job.
EleBother chapter 14 . 8/16/2009
Brilliant chapter! Keep it coming, I want to know what happens! :D:D:D:D
LuckyBlackCat chapter 13 . 7/31/2009
You used my chapter title idea! *grins*

Can I have my Kitkats now?

I am starting to like Rickoji. I thought he was supposed to be MAD and EVIL but he is quite cute. Which is so much better than EVIL. He is cute and crazy and if he wants my shoes he can have them.

Ha ha! The Doctor got his Converses stolen. But my fave bit of this chapter was the confusion of the language translator in the TARDIS.

It is always fab but I'm going to tell you again IT WAS FAB!

P.S igod says his fave T.V programme is Star Trek Voyager or something. I asked if he likes Doctor Who and he said he likes T.V shows with robots.
EleBother chapter 13 . 7/31/2009
Ehee! Franks for the mention! :D

And this chapter is *puts on a cockney alien voice* brilliant!

Can't wait to find out what happens next! :D:D:D
LuckyBlackCat chapter 12 . 7/20/2009
"How would he ever look at another banana again, knowing that he’d betrayed their kind by coming into contact with pear?"

ROFL. ROFL. ROFL. Fabby and marvy as always. I liked the bit about Emerson understanding Digby talk. And Digby comes off as cleverer than Olive or Emerson which makes it even funnier.

As for chap names...I dunno, maybe "The Shoe Apocalypse Begins". Or "Cheating on Bananas". Or "Lost in Insanity". Or "Rickoji Vants to Steal Zour Shoes" or..um...O.K, I ran out of ideas.

Rickoji FTW!"SHOES MAINE NOW!"

Can't get enough of this, LuckyBlackCat want more Rickoji!
EleBother chapter 12 . 7/19/2009
E! Love it! Especially the part with the pear cider :P

The chapter title should have something to do with pears in it :D
EleBother chapter 11 . 7/12/2009
Yay I rule the world! I shall take over Pushing Daisies so they can bring it back and put in this story as an episode...or maybe a whole series..

Good times, this chapter is amazing by the way, as is the rest of the story, as I've said before :D

Can't wait for the next update..though I may have to take a short break from a Harry Potter marathon with friends to read it..

Brilliant, again.

x
LuckyBlackCat chapter 11 . 7/12/2009
I RULE THE WORLD NOW! YOU MUST ALL WORSHIP THE PUSHING DAISIES AND CHEESE!

Ahem.

Like the celebritiesaliens thing. My self esteem has gotten much better knowing that Kylie is in fact half cyborg. And Cheryl Cole is an alien, WOOT! The contents of the Doctor's pockets sound quite scary but this is SO much fun to read. I like how Olive and Emerson teamed up together reminds me very muchly of the episode with the light house in series 2. Looking forward to more about the SHOE APOCALYPSE!
eventyraren chapter 11 . 7/11/2009
that part about the celebrities was what the hell is going on with the shoes? update soon ok.
LuckyBlackCat chapter 10 . 7/5/2009
I love the bit about Paris Hilton so much! It explains everything. *plotting to steal Paris's dog* Is Cheryl Cole alien too? Ooh, and Simon Cowell! And Jordan. OMG, they are all aliens!

The magic finger and alien secret has been revealed and Rickoji is on the loose. I love this story, I say the madness is GOOD!
eventyraren chapter 10 . 7/3/2009
I am not so in to Pushing Daisies but I love doctor who. so what hapen next? update soon ok.
EleBother chapter 9 . 6/26/2009
I love this story! Loved the part with the water bucket :P

Write more soon!
Aslook chapter 9 . 6/25/2009
CHEESE IS BEST! Any way, Great chapter! Update soon please!