Reviews for The Courtship Of Emma's Mother
Revolos55 chapter 62 . 3/18
Finally got around to finishing this story, which I'd put off because I felt if I didn't get to the end then it wouldn't really be over.

Miss you DAx.
adele casoria chapter 12 . 12/13/2014
your a hell of a writer ..excellent...
Guest chapter 9 . 11/27/2014
saint Natalia...premarital unprotected sex ,unwed mom twice..committed adultery, caused a divorce and married a divorced man ...suddenly remembered she was catholic and worried GOD would hate her if she had sex with a woman...Olivia,instead of crying should have reminded her of these facts and told her ,don't call me unless you decide im what you want
shallotpeel chapter 62 . 11/26/2014
Thank you, thank you, thank you. It is so good to hear from you & from the spirit of DAx through you. I miss her all the time & had resigned myself to never quite having closure on my fave COEM. This does nicely & I will read it many times in the days to come. xoxo
fairanko chapter 62 . 11/23/2014
Rita - sorry to hear of Dax's passing. I've enjoyed her stories - the writing style, the humor, and the way she made things flow. Thank you very much for posting this final chapter to this wonderful story.
ttandme69 chapter 62 . 11/21/2014
Rita - I am truly sorry to hear of the passing of DAx. My heartfelt condolenses at your loss of your wife. I was so very happy to see this chapter posted and then I read the A/N and I thought wow...my wife and I have been together 26.5 years and I cannot imagine loosing her! I am so sorry for your loss. Also, as a fan, I am sorry for the loss of DAx's writing as one of the few who was keeping Otalia going. I will have to re-read this story. Thank you for sharing this with her fans! Take care and know that DAx was, and will always be, in our hearts based upon her love of writing and our love of reading. Take care, Lisa
W.EVinny chapter 62 . 11/21/2014
I fell in love with this story and thank you not only for a wonderful story but for writing The BEST one I've read.
Trex Kitten chapter 62 . 11/21/2014
Dax was a wonderful writer and I'm so sorry to hear of her passing, she was very talented and her imagination has brought a lot of joy to fanfic lovers. Thank you for posting the ending, I look forward to re-reading the whole story as it was one of my favourites, as a fellow artist I'm sure she would have been grateful that her epic was completed. My condolences and best wishes to you and your family and friends.
the emotions chapter 62 . 11/20/2014
I am late on the Otalia fandom, like this March. When I was reading COEM. I LOVED IT. Then reading of this wonderful writers passing I cried. Thank you for doing this. I'm a mush and I haven't even read it. Thank you.
Carolyn1202 chapter 62 . 11/20/2014
Thank you Rita for posting this. You and DAx are still in my thoughts and prayers. Lovely end to the story. COEM will always make me smile when I read it and I look forward to coming back, rereading it and feeling DAx's wonderful, loving and poignantly funny spirit in the words.! Thanks again ! What a wonderful gift!
Guest chapter 61 . 10/1/2014
Rita, DAx' wife posting. BC I'm sorry to have to tell you that my beloved wife DAx' passed away on February 9th this year. She was an amazing woman and talented, gifted writer. She so wanted to finish this story before she passed but sadly wasn't strong enough. I still get her emails and see the reviews that everyone posts. Those reviews warm my heart. Please know that she loved writing not only for herself but also for fans like you. Thank you for posting your reviews!
Rita Givens
Ames chapter 61 . 10/1/2014
I've seen many recent reviews for this story asking for an ending. Unfortunately, I read on the Incandescent Fire website that the author passed some time ago. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I wanted to let you know so you wouldn't wonder if you hadn't heard back. Dax was truly a gifted and generous writer and she will be missed.
BC chapter 61 . 9/30/2014
Where's the rest?Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Please don't leave me hanging
lhearns chapter 61 . 9/28/2014
Wonderful story. Really hoping you will finish it. Please.
BC chapter 46 . 9/25/2014
Please make this into a movie