Reviews for Who protects the protector?
meganellyse chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
oh dean... :(
Miss Light Bright chapter 7 . 6/4/2012
absolutely looooooove this
Prats 'R' Us chapter 7 . 9/15/2011
*sniff* Dean...Wah poor Baby! Bobby you should have shot that no good for nothing... *rant rant bad language more ranting*...ist the knife and make him eat the coal santa leaves for him at christmas.

Crowley! I have a job for you.

great fic love protective Bobby, he's more of a father then John ever was *pout*
HeartsDragon chapter 7 . 10/11/2010
This story is amazing! I love Bobby~ _
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 7 . 5/8/2010
Damn! This was fantastic sweetie! Thanks for sharing!
tvaholicsquidney chapter 7 . 11/19/2009
this was a really good story that i read and i love the ending it got me really thinking

hope you carry on writing more stories
ReluctantSlashFan chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Okay, good start, but I have a slight problem. No matter how mad John got toward his boys he would never do that. He would never hit them, with a belt. Come on, does he really seem the type?
LittleLurker chapter 7 . 6/19/2009
Hi lunedd,

just wanted to let you know, I liked this story. A LOT. Even though I don't like this John (and I don't think he would have treated Dean this way)... anyway, you're style is good, just some mistakes (try to get a good beta). BTW, this little review of mine is probably full of mistakes since I'm also non-native (to be exact, also from Germany, jeje), but anyway, there are some things a beta should catch.

All this should in no way discourage your writing, in fact, I hope you'll continue to share stories with us. I just love SN so much... and especially Dean or rather hurt!Dean or sick!Dean makes my day (or night).

Best! D.
Alutek chapter 7 . 5/10/2009
pretty! I love the ending and the whole story! thanks a lot Lunedd! I hope you have something new in mind :D
NongPradu chapter 7 . 5/9/2009
Well that was kind of bittersweet, wasn't it? Are you going to write something now about what happened when Sam did leave for college? Did the protector need protecting?
moira4eku chapter 6 . 5/8/2009
I still do not like this John! Poor Dean, he really feels like he deserves the way his father treats him. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
AllieMcD chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
gosh i love bobby, poor dean is really messed in the head, but i feel for both of them so much, bobby caring about the boys is perfect but it broke my heart a bit that dean didn't acknowledge bobby in their family
clasaadi chapter 5 . 5/7/2009
Please go on ;)
babikakes chapter 5 . 5/6/2009
So..we actually get to see you kill that bastard right?

Great story, keep the chapters coming!
AllieMcD chapter 5 . 5/6/2009
gosh poor dean, geeze john is really messed in the head and probably messing dean up to with that kind of treatment, i hope to read more soon