Reviews for Life Sucks and Then You Live Forever
Luna chapter 67 . 11/6
Thank you for this story. I feel kind of sad it ended...
Wolves can regenerate though...?
You are an amaze writer
I think Leah should be up pregnant but if Embry imprinted that would totally break her heart. I don't want Leah to have to live through that
turquoiseteatree chapter 36 . 4/18
This is so cool, but...She's so dramatic. I loved it, all the way up, but she starts being unbelievable. It doesn't feel REAL anymore. Tip: only write when you are fully awake! And splash cold water on your face. That makes it so your not feeling sluggish. Sluggish body makes sluggish story. Sorry. I sound so condescending. Your stories are awesome, though!
Leah pregnant chapter 24 . 4/17
I would almost say, that Embre's love for leah would make the "imprint child" more of a VERY close daughter. That he would still be with Leah, and Leah would be pregnant.
OMG wowow chapter 18 . 4/17
Omg! I SOOo love this! I agree. This us the best fanfic I have EVER read, probably in my life. You are REALLY good. I congratulate you! And thank you. this is really awesome. :)
Rabidbanana chapter 13 . 3/10
Maybe she wished she could stay in that moment forever? Idk sounds like something her mom would say.. Lol. Btw amazing so far!
Rosalind2013 chapter 12 . 1/19
Seth punching Embry in the nose. Perfect.

I love it.
olive chapter 64 . 1/13
very good
mrs.jasperhale1015 chapter 12 . 10/16/2014
dont worry still a good chapter
Breexoxoxo chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
This is one of the best Nessie and Jacob fanfics I have ever read. This story is absolutely amazing. I love how detailed this story is. The ending was amazing. I really liked how you talked about all the kids and grandkids and didn't just tell us readers how everything was a few years later. You let the characters tell us. I really love this story. It's sad that Nessie and Jacob have to lose firings and family and even some of the children. But this story is still amazing.
Kathryn chapter 67 . 9/20/2014
I just have to tell you that this is one of the best stories I have ever read. And not just fan fiction. It's so amazingly detailed and creative. I am such a die hard hp fan that I refused to read twilight for years. when I finally did over the summer, I fell in love and quickly became obsessed with the fan fiction. I agree with what you said, as soon as I finished breaking dawn, I was desperately curious about what would happen next. I am absolutely in love with Jake and Nessie. Thank you so much for this amazing story, I couldn't put my ipad down to stop reading it. I started it yesterday and read through the night. Truly, this story is wonderful.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/5/2014
A bit too sappy. I nearly choked on it. Euh!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/4/2014
This portrayal of Nahuel is seriously sick.
2,264 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »