Reviews for Love Bite
Shurli chapter 4 . 1/4
Oh nooo, it's the end? This was so good. Though it's been years, I'm hoping somehow you find the motivation/inspiration/time to continue this fic. It's brilliant!
Shurli chapter 3 . 1/4
Oh gawd my heart broke
Shurli chapter 2 . 1/4
Brilliant chapter! The murder suspense and his personal conflicts of starting something more with obito...I can't help but suspect they are all linked.
Shurli chapter 1 . 1/3
Yes! Definitely yes :)
SweetDreamsAreMadeOfNaruto chapter 4 . 3/13/2016
Aww wish youd continue this... its amazing!
Vivaciv chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
I loved this story so much! T o T -falls on face-

I really wished it was finished... I can not die happy now. Dx

Writing does get difficult, but wonderful authors like yourself always have a comeback! ;o;

And there's still much more that can be done!

-sniffles-
Vivaciv chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
Yay another chapter! x3 I was so excited to read this one! Kakashi kept trolling me by taking for what seemed forever to get to his room! Pft. xD. Also, I nearly laughed hard when you used personification with Kakashi's back. xD. Love it

I felt so relieved when Obito was there! And I love how the dialog went about. Especially with Obito; so negligent towards Kakashi's words, and actions.. XDD

I was upset when he left. mentally screamed "come back!" But, yeah. We all know that won't do anything xDD.

Even though it was a hard chapter for you to write, it came out great!
Vivaciv chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
I was eager to read the next chapter as soon as my eyes were finished with the first. W. I enjoyed every minute of it too! x3 I was surprised to learn that Sakura was the victim xDD ! And just small details like Jiraiya being married to Tsunade I can't count how many times I laughed at your bluntness with your writing x3 I love it!

And oh gawd, I can't wait until Kakashi gets home and Obito gets some screen time.. The suspense is killing mee! Dx.
Vivaciv chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
As soon as I read this it was my drug. o3o! You write so well-I love the detail you put; vivid. and to top that, this story is fawking interesting as heck! I love it x3
IfWeDareNot chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
I really like the story you should continue writing. I know ideas can be hard to come by when you haven't written in a while but that's no reason to give up on a good story. :)
Rain on a window chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
love the story cant wait for more chapters
crowndaisy chapter 4 . 11/3/2011
Please finish!
DarkSapphireXx chapter 4 . 12/9/2010
Cool story! very mysterious. Makes me wana know more about obito :)
Clovers-Charm chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
This was really good, i will definatly fav and alert this story all the way so please dont leave me hanging from too long. update please!
Obiderp chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
I love this story, I've read it quite a few times, are you planning to keep going or this discontinued.?