Reviews for Invasive Thoughts
CrysWimmer chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Actually, I read all three of your stories. I think you're a good deal better than you think you are. As a rule, I cringe at most of the writing I find on . I suppose that I'm too critical. Be that as it may, I feel you have an exceptional grasp of Edward. You do a very good job with his "voice", which is difficult to be faithful to when given the time of his birth. This was a very well balanced story as well, if a little short. As for the fluff... frankly, that's what I read for. If I want real life, I have my own! As for the rating, This is closer to a T than an M... if that. You might have more readers if you lowered the rating. Keep up the good work!
Emmauk26 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Hehe loved it, are you thinking about a sequal? coz that would be great.
Only-4-Edward chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
hm edward...
Lacy-Jane chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Great story!
Kristen chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I Love this story too! You writing is amazing! You are becoming one of my favorite fanfics! How about some other one shots like this? Perhaps some of that "wonderful" summer that happened between Twilight and New Moon we never heard about? I'm sure YOU could do it justice. You seem so in sync with Edwards (and Bella's!) mind frame.
Annoret chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Hi! I am impressed by this snippet! You have the sexual angst down to a tee, something I love.

You may want to add a bit more about Edward's sexual reaction to her tells. She is getting closer and closer to cracking his famous control, don't forget. (and isn't it GRAND to have that much power - to crack the control of one who is ALWAYS SO DAMN CALM! LOL!) And at this point in the story, Edward is also dealing with the guilt of leaving her in New Moon. It's nice to hear his pov - one of my personal preferences, since Stephanie has Bella's pov pretty much sewn up and out there. We ALL know how Bella feels! lol I am glad you added his thoughts.

Keep on writing!
blood-diamond-edward'sgirl chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
This is the first thing I've ever read by you, and I must say I'm impressed. It is very well-written and tasteful, and you come across as articulate and educated. Your grammar is wonderful. It's very refreshing. I don't often come across stories of this quality on this website. Please keep up the great work. ;)
elphabacy35 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
This is good!

"I should tell her that her hair does not obstruct my range of view but then she'll stop using it as a shield and I'll lose one of my favorite in class entertainments."

that's my favorite line, I think.

You write a really good EPOV.
RowanMoon chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Oh man! This was really great. Your descriptions of Bella in class are very visual. I pictured everything perfectly. Describing Edward was especially...effective. (YUMMY)

And I will say it again, I LOVE YOUR EPOV. The last paragraph was killer. Absolutely BRILLIANT.

"She turns her head and looks directly at me. Eyes half lidded. Face flushed. Seeing me but not. Breathing deeply again, I know exactly what she is thinking. For the love of all that's holy. In English, discussing Heart of Darkness. Thank the lord we're done with Sapho or she'd be in my lap. Our afternoon together will be a balancing act. Bella's wiles against my control. Her lack of caution scares the hell out of me.

"Isabella, please!" "

Brilliant place to end it too. You TOTALLY have to post this on Twilighted. I will pimp you out on Broken Doll if you like? :)

Pretty please post this one? Pretty please? It's all colors of awesome Margie. Seriously.
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Loved it!
MikoKagome1113 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
xD they make me giggle!

Miko
SydneyAlice chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
I enjoyed this. I especially loved Edward's POV. I think you captured both of them very well. Keep writing!
nothing but a prayer chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
I like it. The part about how watching Bella watch Edward being one of Edward's favorite past time? loved that... very Edward.