Reviews for As The Blood Slowly Drains
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Sam knew that Adam was defenseless, even before they knew that the ghouls had killed him and taken his form.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I loved that episode. Thanks for expanding on it. Nice writing.
moonlessnight93 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
love it good insight )
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
It breaks my heart to think that even Sam would recognize that a stranger is inside of him now! Dean can see it and so can Sam! It's so sad! Great job on this!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
GAWD DANG! That was so many kinds of emotion. Intense, sad and awesome. I can't even tell you how wonderful that was...
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
This is so sad because all of it leads up to the conclusion that Sam doesn't know himself anymore, that he lost who he used to be. Too bad he had to get there. Hugs, Vonnie
supernatfem76 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
I loved this. You did an excellent job with Sam's perspective at the end of Jump The Shark. I loved the words you used to describe Sam's blood loss and his struggle to break free. Phenomenal job!
RedDragen chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
That was a wonderful short chapter
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Wonderful story, Peanut! Very intense in a good way. I wish we could get more insight to how Sam felt during that scene.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Wow Gill, what an wonderful look into Sam's thoughts and feelings as he was being attacked by the ghouls. It's almost like reading his mind as he lay there on the table with mama ghoul sucking on his blood.
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
WOW, I rarely read tags but I love your stories so it was no big brainer and all I can say is wow.

That was so Sam's voice, and it brought that scene back in wonderful detail, hmm yeah wonderfully gory might be better. I can write stuff like that without flinching but watching it ... well done honey I loved this little tag and especially seeing that you wrote it in an hour. Gotta love flash fic.

take care of you my friend

hugs Shelley
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
superb
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Ever since your the start of WSS, you've really been able to get into Sam's head. I freakin' love this! You made me cringe, made me feel for Sam completely. This was awesome!