Reviews for The Difference Between Right and Wrong
StarofCalamity chapter 3 . 5/22/2010
really good

update
aliexia chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
did you really put a cliffyish thing at the end of the chapter, and then put it on hold! *fuming*
AgainstshipperPZ3 chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
-GASP- PERCY JACKSON YOU IDIOT! ANNABETH WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU! I'm gonna get the real Last Olympian soon. By the end of next week, hopefully.

MICHAL JACKSON DESERVED TO DIE! FREAKING LOSER!
Cap'NCupcake chapter 3 . 6/25/2009
I like this so far! Cute! Update soon!

And OMG! I heard about Michael Jackson too! I was freaking out! My friend joked and said that little kids no longer have to run and hide when they here someone scream "OW!" LOL

Update quickly!

:) Jordan
Jake the Drake chapter 3 . 6/25/2009
Yeah, I heard about Michael Jackson's death when my mom was talking about it on the phone. WHOOPIE! I hope it's not a hoax. That would be crazy S

Added to Story Alert. Really interesting even though tons of these were made. It seems like yours is the best so far.

~Moglin
peacemaker1898 chapter 3 . 6/25/2009
I know...it was sad that Michael Jackson had died to die *sniff*

Other than that, great story! PLEASE keep updating.
Manny-Elaine chapter 2 . 6/23/2009
please update soon.
Musafreen chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Wow.

That was very well-written, utterly welcome after reading some of the other things I've read today. Brilliant on the writing so far.
ShadowPalace chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Good start! Just a few things thought. Percy's birthday is in August, meaning that he wouldn't be a school, he would be at camp. Also, according to various previews this isn't how the story goes, but if this is an AU, than this is good!

-ShadowPalace
bombplaya3 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
hahahahahahahaha

that ending was friggin amazing!

hahaha update soon?
WolfDReamer11 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
very nice, and love that part at the end. Happy Birthday! (runs from Percy's glare). Update soon!
Wings Shooting Me to the Stars chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
NO!Y'd u stop? it was getting really good.)keep going!
Nell798 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
that was an AMAZING one-shot. CullenGirl76, you have done it yet again. Executed beautifully, the cliff hanger was wonderful. Please keep up the fantastic work!

~Nell