Reviews for Crystal's Account
Oracle of Fate chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
Please update soon! It's really good!
loving-u-4-ever chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
I like it. Please add more. )

-Holly
taLoNxHaWk chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
. . Please update soon it's really good and I think it has ALOT of potental(sp?)
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
...Evil jocks. Great update! _
Brown-Eyed Angel1234 chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
YAY! You finally got it up, lol, i am so excited. I really like how you explained that everyone was alienating (did i spell that right) Ian, and that crystal stayed, really creates their relationship. So please update soon, and don't feel rushed to type it.
EdwardAddict chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
) I'm so glad someone is doing this.

Hope you don't mind I added you to my community.
Brown-Eyed Angel1234 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Are you going to continue the story? I really hope that you do... I really wanted to write something from Crystal's point of view- I think she was always around Ian and what was happening, but still alittle on the outside, so I would love to see how she thinks bout everything- but I can't write, so maybe you could write it.

I love the first chapter, your writing style has a nice flow that I can understand and can see myself getting completely and fully absorbed in, so please continue!XD
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
I think this is a great story! You should continue it! Great job!
Nico rico chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Just browsing through but I think this story is decently written but fails to win the war against cliche. Cliche being the highschool thing. They are typical jocks, and typical cheerleaders, and the first person perspective is of the typical outcast. If one of the jocks were at least caught checking out the narrator, even for a glimpse, that would create a layer of depth against the cliche. Nice turnaround at the end.
Merrit Jade chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
keep going! Please?

they're aren't any fics for this on here.

it's the only one...

so it kinda falls to you to keep it going.

i'll be waiting.