Reviews for The Trinity
Substitute Reality chapter 6 . 12/6/2009
Is there a way to actually get Gob to go to Tenpenny Tower?

Thatd be awesome!

Great story, by the way. :)
Kimmae chapter 7 . 11/15/2009
I liked Ron's characterization the most. I don't know much of him (considering I never did get around to doing that quest) but what I DO know of him seems perfectly developed in here. I am wodering about your style-what's the formula? Well, that's not the fitting word, but I hope you know what I mean. It's really interesting and unique, and I'd like to know more about it.
Crystal chapter 7 . 5/13/2009
Roy always rubbed me the wrong way, and you did an excellent job of making me loathe him even more. What a bastard, although if his character had been further revealed in the game I'm sure you weren't very far off the mark at all. And poor Bessie Lynn. :( This was an awesome story, I really enjoy your work. Apparently, all ghoul lovers have an incredible talent for writing. Imagining your sweet little version of LW entangled with Gob and Charon in their bed was adorable. I'm a sucker for that stuff. :D I truly hope you have more stories in store for us. Personally, I'm hoping for a Gob-centered one. I heart him. ;) Charon works too though. He's a very close second to Gob. But enough of my rambling. You could be writing something and instead you're reading my dribble. So I shall depart now. Again, great job!