Reviews for The Race is On
Dnicky01 chapter 14 . 3/20
Sequel I want to know what happens when they get home and after
Guest chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
That was stupid, they are not 12, they're around 16. Why would you make them get together like that? Laaaaaaame.
sydney chapter 12 . 4/11/2013
Poor lucy she is hurt badly! Get well soon! :-)
DJxChick01 chapter 14 . 7/1/2012
I loved this story a lot. i read it to my little sister and she was hooked lol. please tell me youll make more stories. we both would love to read some others. Your really good. _
XxRawrSingerxX chapter 14 . 6/3/2012
THIS IS AMAZING! Please make a sequel!
little-miss-fire-starter chapter 14 . 5/18/2012
luv it
Ruefully-yours chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Hey! I read this story and I was hoping for a sequel. You're really good with this.
LionDreamerAKAfan chapter 14 . 3/26/2012
for your second, i was thinking, since Seth got a girlfriend why not Sara have a boyfriend, and maybe spice it up between that guy ( Sara's new bf ) and Seth, maybe a few arguments between him and Seth! yeah! love the story by the way!
LionDreamerAKAfan chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
who's the narrator, i love it but who is, FAN WANNA KNOW (fan says desperately)
Jack-chan88 chapter 13 . 9/11/2011
An idea for a sequel would be to have them return to their planet and the leader if the government that took over there didn't accept what the kids brought back. Maybe he tells luci that she hasti marry him in order for the others and her parents to be released. And then the others figure out how to escape right before she has to marry the creep and they return to earth to hide and live an earth normal secrecy life with jack and Alex. That's just an idea, well actually a dream I had based on your story :] I hope you write a sequel, no matter what plot line you choose, just make sure luci and Seth stay together. And get someone for Sara :] haha
Jack-chan88 chapter 14 . 9/7/2011
AHHHHH THIS STORY IS AWESOME :] i liked it, it was a plot i wasn't expecting :] with Luci i mean :] Please write a sequel!
Swimmergirl101 chapter 14 . 6/8/2011
PLEASE write a sequel that was AMAZING!
Jay chapter 14 . 4/21/2011
OMG loved the story ! I nearly cried at the ending you should so write a sequel ... god I sound like a fan girl
MayAngelsLeadYouIn chapter 14 . 2/25/2011
Ahh! I do believe you should do a sequel! This story was amazing!
raenbc chapter 4 . 8/5/2010
Love it! My favorite part is when Seth opens the trap door, since it was one of my favorite parts in the movie. Awesome job.