Reviews for Utopia?
fireborn19 chapter 6 . 11/6/2009
hey! you can't leave us off with a filler and not update the next day! NO! UPDATE SOON!
Claudia chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
hahahah that was funny!

I like this story so update soon please!
Uehara-San chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
...o_o...

I want to know what happens...I have an idea where this is going...
HirataSan chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLZ.

I remember XD

... quite interesting how Deidei thinks girls should be semes...

You know the last thing I expected was a filler in this story, oh well, it's a good filler! 8D (better than nothing!)
HirataSan chapter 5 . 5/28/2009
Short chapter, but that's ok! TwT

GREAT YUKI-CHAN! YOU FINALLY FOUND SOME MOTIVATION TO UPDATE! 8D

So this is what you meant by 'That was amazing'. *phew* I thought it was something dirty XD hahahaha... don't get any ideas.

You are a SPY~ O3O
HirataSan chapter 4 . 5/11/2009
When you were appearing and disappearing, you reminded me of the Cheshire cat! XD

I thought you said you were going to get your romance first. Guess this is just a way of getting back at me, eh? Oh well... *sigh*

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, You probably got the EXACT emotions and what I would do right in this chapter, here, right there. Thanks :) Keep updating!
HirataSan chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
Lol, Lyn was pleased XD She doesn't mind you putting her in your chapters, she said she wouldn't mind being in all of them if you wanted to :)

Ok, ok... I'm trying to get over the squealing thing I did when I read the bottom of your chapter... No use, *squeals loudly and starts laughing at the same time, not knowing what really to do*

Yay! Next chapter! 8D I wanna know what your world's like! And why not add some Deidei romance in there? Why wait? CX
HirataSan chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
Awesome, Yuki-Chan~ w

Love your world, very exciting it seems. Oh, and I'm very pleased with my world too! It seems lovely just by the description~ ;)

Btw, that one rule... It's gonna create conflict... Isn't it...

UPDATE SOON! :) (I'll update mine once I get the chance ok? I'm just being slow, not trying to be mean or anything.)
Rypper95 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
HEY! Hidan is not stupid! He is AWESOME!
HirataSan chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
GREAT YUKI-CHAN~~ w

Can't wait for updates, now that we've got our list settled... -_-''

Inspiration comes from the weirdest of places, don't you think? I mean, I would never have gotten a story starter out of school...
EmoDontMix chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
OH my gosh this is so wait for an update.
fireborn19 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
*drools* i totally love sasori-kun! but sorry hirata- he's mine.

i really like this so far! it's a good idea- having two girls play god. please updtate soon! i really enjoyed this!

i'm adding this story to my story alert
Dermatillomania chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Lmao awesome, you've got great writing skills :D

And this story seems very interesting and creative so far, I'm looking forward to the next chapter :P

I agree, though, I'd like to know how the sexy puppet is doing, too XD

Lmao Sasori is awesomeness :)

And so are you, keep up the good work! X3

(Btw, I put a lot of faces XD)