Reviews for Light in the Dark
acer-sigma chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Excellent Sam/Vala story! The two definitley have a lot in common with regards to the whole former host issue.

And it's just like Vala to ignore the warnings from the guys (honestly, they all have the same way of dealing with things, and they expect everyone else to deal in the same manner) and dive right in to whatever was bothering Sam. And I've no doubt that the two of them and their shared experiences is something that they both can use to heal.

And nice bit at the end, what with Vala's stomach breaking the silence.
HAZMOT chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
I always love the friendship with Vala and Sam. How else would no such pain as to memories forced on her and living with those memories long after the symbiote was long dead. Vala of all people was not going to let Sam suffer in silence. The guys would have never understood from that stand point. Vala is always a good friend and Sam realizes that, from losing Janet, Vala is the female of choice. Now, I think Sam can live with those memories and confide in Vala for once. :D
kat6919 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Now this is what should have happened in the show. What a wasted opportunity the writers missed by not addressing this subject. Nice job on the emotions and characterizations.
spacegypsy1 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
that was brilliant. I loved every word, sound, movement. Well done! b
chelle db chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
I would just like to congratulate you on a superb piece of writing. I loved and thoroughly enjoyed this fic. Thank you.
Mousie chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Lovely story.
1477166 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Whoa. This is awesome. I like how Vala is the one to make sure Sam is ok, while the guys hang back. It's fitting though, since she was also a host.

AwesomeAwesomeAWESOME. (:
Oldlibrn chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
This was great. I love Vala/Sam friendship stories but I never thought about them having the shared experiences of being hosts. I always thought SG-1 seemed to dismiss the horror of Vala's experiences as host. But your story made me think of them as not dismissing so much as ignoring it the same way they didn't deal with Sam's experience.
Leighawen chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Wow, I like the emotion that's in this. This is a great piece of work. :D