Reviews for Contagion
Update, plz!
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
Oh dear that's not good
Angel.deville chapter 5 . 4/5/2014
Love it so far update soon x
jcampbellohten chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
I hope to see more in the future! Preferably soon and/or longer?
jcampbellohten chapter 4 . 3/18/2014
Would Konsou work on a shinigami? I thought the one way in was going to be a Garganta. Well, anyway, I hope it won't be long before Ichigo gets out of espionage and back to OP kickassery.
Orpheon chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
... I don't know if I should hate you or love you. This and it's predecesor are excelent fics, I really do hope to see more of this.
Inuyashaket27 chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
Swift start. Will Ichigo find his family?
26381 chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
Aww I hope one day you start updating this again he he
Kiba515 chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
please continue this
Lailay chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
Awesome story, really good writing, your Ichigo's amazing and gives this story it's own flair. I enjoyed it very much and hope you'll write more (soon)! ;) I'm really looking forward to when he'll meet his old friends (if that happens). Thx for this great story!
Gasanechi chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
sorry, wrong spelling, as I was saying, please don't put Ichi/Rukia here, I already fell in love w/ the Ichi/Kei pairing :(
Gasanechi chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
Will Ichigo meet Kei again? I hope they do, and please don't out Ichi/Rukia here :(
Elise chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
Amazing story, it has a great plot, an awesome idea, good writing, and, and, and- short, it's really really good and I'm really really looking forward to the next chapter(s). (And this chapter didn't just turn out okay, it turned out fantastic and now I'm addicted. ;) )
Blaque Lotus chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
keep going this is good. i liked the first one too. i look forward to other stories.
Grisia chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
Just arrived and already created trouble... Ichi ichi... Well .. I look forward to the next chapter *grins*