Reviews for Contagion
Moon6Shadow chapter 5 . 5/15
chuckles and here I was expecting her to be impressed or thankful at getting helped out and she goes and does the whole 'no nonsense' response instead, I like her! :D

Really enjoying this story and how it's been playing out so far. It all flowed so well for me this and the first story in the series, it all just fits together perfectly and you really pulled off those time skips with brilliant ease everything just seems to fall together naturally.

Really enjoying Ichigo as well. I've read some make that lots of stories where his personality really changes as he becomes more powerful, loses people, goes about things different ways etc and really liked them however your way of going about this is way more subtle shift (in temperament) it flows, it's almost natural.. if that makes any sense... Basically his whole character just really flowed to me like he was still the cannon Ichigo and I'd just picked up his story and yet the story was different and yet it still felt natural to me despite all the anguish, the anguish didn't feel forced or consuming, if kind of ebbed and flowed more peaceful...like a wound you've already comes to term with. Perhaps the difference between this Ichigo and the other's Ichigo perspectives I've read from before in them Ichigo is always so 'raw' in this one he had friends that helped him deal with it the first time round with the war and the second time round he had a life and a century to deal with it to the point where he places the blame solely at the correct peoples feet instead of every living think in the Soul society and the shop keeper's cat as well quite unlike the many other people who come to soul society gnashing their teeth over a wrong and blaming everything in the Soul society in existence as they try to damn the Soul Society, and by extension the world and all of existence through the balance, to hell as well. From that perspective if ever Ichigo was counted amongst the Soul Societies enemy's Ichigo may well be the most grown up and logical of them all.

ahem tangent but really enjoying the story and little plot twists like the way Ichigo got back to the soul society and the way Ichigo agreed to go back in the first place even if he is not of Soul Societies world his still fighting for all those people in the Rukongai. Also Byakuya's back! At least for a little while... and Ichigo has convinced (although it didn't take much convincing) to help him take on the law of Soul Society of things are going to get interesting. :D Ichigo just has to catch that little girl first...(why do I think it's a little girl(?)...apparently evil little girls are always evil these days...all those high pitched giggles to drive you insane...)
Reign of Rayne chapter 5 . 4/9
It's too bad this hasn't been updated in 3 years. Moving is tough and it's understandable that writing took a backseat. If this story updates again, awesome. If it doesn't, that's fine. Whatever works for you.
I enjoyed seeing Ichigo get fed up (he isn't exactly stealthy, what with orange hair and all).
-RoR (I would sign in but mobile is a pain)
Guest chapter 5 . 12/30/2014
Update, plz!
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
Oh dear that's not good
Angel.deville chapter 5 . 4/5/2014
Love it so far update soon x
jcampbellohten chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
I hope to see more in the future! Preferably soon and/or longer?
jcampbellohten chapter 4 . 3/18/2014
Would Konsou work on a shinigami? I thought the one way in was going to be a Garganta. Well, anyway, I hope it won't be long before Ichigo gets out of espionage and back to OP kickassery.
Orpheon chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
... I don't know if I should hate you or love you. This and it's predecesor are excelent fics, I really do hope to see more of this.
Inuyashaket27 chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
Swift start. Will Ichigo find his family?
26381 chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
Aww I hope one day you start updating this again he he
Kiba515 chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
please continue this
Lailay chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
Awesome story, really good writing, your Ichigo's amazing and gives this story it's own flair. I enjoyed it very much and hope you'll write more (soon)! ;) I'm really looking forward to when he'll meet his old friends (if that happens). Thx for this great story!
Gasanechi chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
sorry, wrong spelling, as I was saying, please don't put Ichi/Rukia here, I already fell in love w/ the Ichi/Kei pairing :(
Gasanechi chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
Will Ichigo meet Kei again? I hope they do, and please don't out Ichi/Rukia here :(
Elise chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
Amazing story, it has a great plot, an awesome idea, good writing, and, and, and- short, it's really really good and I'm really really looking forward to the next chapter(s). (And this chapter didn't just turn out okay, it turned out fantastic and now I'm addicted. ;) )