Reviews for Getting Hitched
hansongirl14 chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
Love it so far! Can't wait for the next update:)
ijnfleetadmiral chapter 2 . 5/1/2009
This is one funny story! I'm sitting here in the library trying not to laugh and getting strange looks from the people next to me...keep it up!
Bahamut Slayer chapter 2 . 4/30/2009
Ehe he he he...congrats to both you AND Rapunzl, it went great, just as funny, a few smirks and chuckles here and there while reading this. I love it. Poor Kim...

Oh man, you had it going with Billy again, especially with the Rocky and Adam combo. Those two are the funny bones to the body that is the Power Rangers.

Kinda pity for Kim, a second wedding with hilarious results, judging by the peak to the next chapter, things are just going to get crazier.

Can't wait. :) Looking forward to reading your future works. Again, thanks for the enjoyable read to both you and Rapunzl.
mykkila09 chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
lol...omg, this chapter was even funnier than the last, if that's possible. you are amazing.

i can see it in my mind, everyone on the beach and a hurricane is coming. now me, i grow in the caribbean so hurricanes were a coomon thing and i dont fear them, so i wouldn't have moved either. though it was funny reading about kim being thrown over tommy's shoulder...poor kim.

hm...i wonder what happened to kim's cousin james? oh well, amazing chapter from an amazing writer. can't wait to read the next attempt. lol.

kila (aka kim/tommy fan)
mykkila09 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
lol lmao. this chapter is absolutely amazing. poor kim and tommy...or rather, poor zedd and rita. i bet that'll teach them to never ever crash a kimberly hart function.

kim was amazing, hell if it was my wedding day and that happened (yeah right) then i'd do the same. you know, i have a huge and pretty wild imagination so i'm letting it run wild thinking of what kim could've done to goldar with those candle sticks

lol, really good chapter. i enjoyed it. can't wait to read more.

kila (aka kim/tommy fan)
grits chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
Laughing hard cannot breathe LOL

I live in florida and hurricanes are not fun.
Jeremy Shane chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
good chapter & more please
rosa lunae chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
Oh, I am loving it. Poor Billy... he may have few brain cells left once Kim finally gets married.
kloi21 chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
you definitely didn't dissapoint with Aisha- bring on Katherine! oh and fab job... as always
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
OMG, so friggin' funny.

And contrary to Rocky's claims, we are not the Pee Rangers. Made me giggle like a five year old...

What Kimberly did to Goldar with two candle holders will go down in history as just plain wrong.

O.o Go Kim?

Bini. *Snorts loudly* I love it.

And while I held the other half of the Bini ship in my arms, Rocky had the nerve to shout, "Oh my God, they killed Billy." And then Jason shouted, "Those bastards." Yeah, South Park humor. Red Rangers. Courageous yes, mature... not so much.

So true, so true.

More please?
kloi21 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Can't wait for more! i love the way you wrote Trini in this story, can't wait to see what you do with Aisha.
gameon08 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
All I have to say is that this story is hilarious so far. This something that could possibly happen to them. Its Tommy and Kim were talking about and they find trouble where ever they go, so I could see their wedding just like this. Cant wait to see their second attempt lol.
Bahamut Slayer chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
LOL. Damn, you got me laughing off like a nut, this is real good. I actually got every culture related facts like 90210, South Park, etc. down right, they're used to great effect.

I usually don't like first person point of view, but this definitely isn't the case. Definitely got to my funny bone. The funniest would be Rocky saying 'They killed Billy,' LOL.

Damn... Thanks a lot. I enjoyed reading this, looking forward to your other future works in the future. :)
rosa lunae chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Oh, my god. Funniest thing I've read in years. I was about to implode keeping in my hysterical laughter (so as not to disturb my studying housemates) Oh, just classic. So in character! I loved every bit of it-Trini's POV, every single character reference. Kim was SO in character, so classic. I loved every word! Hah, I can't wait for the next attempt. ;-)
grits chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
LOL, I can relate to the story a little but i wasnt a bridesmaid just sat in the audience with the family
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »