Reviews for miscommunications
VampireAreej chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
:) it would be cool if there was a second chapter.
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
awwwwwwwwww
yckin chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
:D Love your story, especially the bit about sasuke describing naruto.
AlbertaxRose chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Very very nice! Love it!
brownie bunny chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
weird... :-P but bunny likey! rabbit says this is one comical story...given how OOC Sasuke is! :-D
ManicBlueRose chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Love it. You should make another chapter or a sequel.
dances.with.sunflowers chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Reviews /are/ lovely, but good reviews are even more lovely. :D

(And by the way, I'm interrupting this review to remark on the crazy anonymous reviewer on the review page. What, is everybody gonna cry now when someone writes on a pairing they don't like? *sheesh*)

Anyway, I thought this was written really well. xD There were a couple grammar mistakes, but nothing much considering the length of this. And I liked how clever you sounded and how humorous the tone was. Good job!

Plus, the ending is neat because you don't say anything about what happens next. No possible happy ending foreshadowing, nothing. Kinda cool.

:D
ribbons-paws chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Lol.. Very funny, indeed! :))
Sasusaku hater chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
I hate this story, Sasuke will never be with Sakura let alone have dirty thoughts and kiss heard of sasuke thinks of sakura as annoying and besides the only attraction he could have is as a sister and I know you would say "but sakura loves him and sasuke is just confused with itachi and ever heard of naruto and look what naruto had to put up with he deserves love as well maybe not hinata or MESAGE WAS CREATED FOR DIE HARD SASUSAKU FANS WHO FLAME ON OTHER PAIRINGS BESIDE SASUSAKU.I know I am flaming as well but it really makes me sad when someone flame other pairings and I am really,really,really sorry for flaming and please forgive me and for kicks SASUSAKU SUCKS
i.want.my.money.back chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
hohoho.

i de-effin-itley loved this story.

i love hormonal sasuke. i love pms-ing sasuke. (huh?)

i love murderous sasuke. i love happy sasuke.

i love ALL sorts of sasuke!

hahahah. sheesh.. nice job. ;]
sailormercy chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
lmfao...that was great
SasuSaku Forever and Ever chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
aa, KAWAII!
authoress-next-door chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
great one shot! keep up the good work!