Reviews for Night Out
Mr. Invincible chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
Awww.
Cc chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
Gosh, so absolutely wonderful. So we'll written, I wish there was another Chapter. Thanks so much for sharing this awesome story!
Amy-REGALMEMBER chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
wish someone would write an M fanfic about these two at this age... if you get me :D ha ha love them... zac is so hot and this story was ace :D x
JFJD chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
This was really good!
DevilGene chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
OMG! i love this movie! Its my favorite! I love this couple I love Zack very much i love this cause it makes my dream come true to have a mark and scar moment not mike and mark cause the all im young your old but im really your husband is so hot! love it make more!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Aaaaah this is beautiful and more intimate than the actual movie! Oh dear author I feel like giving you a hug right now. :))

I just wished it was a happy ending story. :o
Dellie chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
How can you say that this is complete?
hey chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
very sweet and loving.
MiHnn chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
The perfect blend of humour and angst. I absolutely LOVE this. True to the character, and very entertaining.. :)
damonobsessed chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
Aww this was a great story, a update would be nice ;)
Line chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
Hi.

I just wanted to say that I liked your story and that it was written very much in the spirit of the movie- a very plausible scenario.

Thanks for that.
pb chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
AMAZING. I loved the witty banter, the IC-ness, the combination of great humor and heart-felt poignancy and Ned. So many hearts for Ned, he was lovely too. Update as soon as you possibly can. Love this!
Yoshichi chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
This is really good... Me want more!
Subb chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
Alotta things going on here.. Very much appreciated here. I kinda wished that Mike would just tell straight of so that she'd know who he really is so they'd get it on or something but then things would just get too messy.

And really I like the 'Stauche nickname, I mean really. LOL P.

Though both of them were pretty sad at the end of the night, it had of a more positive outcome, now that Mike knows more of Scarlet's feelings towards him. It was the more sensible thing to do, I liked that... So great job!

Now do a story, where he tells her ;)! *hint, hint*

Also this..: Screw the plan.

“Mrs. O’Donnell!”

- Had me laughing ot load... Sheesh.
Subb chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
LoL, that's some freaky technology going on...Mobile-tracking, huh. Now let Mike get his Scar! I really liked Alex being all annoyed with Mike's "fascination" with his mom, haha... Seriously, that was hilarious!