Reviews for Eternally Damned
"to reign in my control" is incorrect. It's REIN in - think of a horse's reins.
Anonymous chapter 36 . 8/23
I loved this so much! Wow. I couldn't stop reading it. Amazing writing!
Great story but we need to know what happens with seytu. Does he become friendly with the Cullen's, does he hate Edward and want revenge etc
This story is seriously beyond stupid. There is so much you could have done and it's so poorly written that I skipped chapter 6 as it was literally just a re-write of 5 just in a different POV. Honestly this story shouldn't be as popular as it is...There is no originality to the actual writing. I'm sorely disappointed.
awesomeami316 chapter 36 . 4/30
I love This twist on Edward!
he really is sadistic i like it
I have come to realize stories that has Edward or Bella overall powerful or old are stupid. Edward will whine about his damn soul and Bella will be her usual martyr marysue self. It's a waste of time
redbaron297 chapter 1 . 2/12
I agree with the guest account, how can Edward know he is 15 thousand years old if he admits he doesn't keep track of time?
redbaron297 chapter 1 . 2/12
I've always had conflicting thoughts on how a very old immortal should act or portray oneself. Should they act a little mad? Apathetic? Would the rest of us lowly mortals be able to unconsciously feel or sense just how different these immortals really are?

In fanfiction, I feel these lines are always blurred, the authors never sticking with a central portrait of these immortal characters they want to portray.

That being said, I hope Edward isn't the typical emo douche vampire that has simply had several zeros added to his age.
twirob chapter 35 . 2/12
thank you so much for completing this AWESOMELY AMAZING! story for us including this o/s ;D
Guest chapter 36 . 12/26/2017
was Hana changed? And whats with her being blond? Does he typically prefer blonds?

Theres a story just like this on fanfic...I can only assume that one of you stole it from the other...but really whats the difference, your both using characters that aren't yours anyway.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/26/2017
it bothers me more that he had gotten someone pregnant...skank lol
Guest chapter 28 . 12/26/2017
seriously who gives one single fuck if a guy is "commando"? I roll my eyes everytime I hear that word...cause who give a shit?
Guest chapter 26 . 12/26/2017
how does bella KNOW hes not a virgin? Hes NEVER cared about anyone...or so he says. He apparently has no feelings at all, bored with everything. Thinks everyone but him is stupid. So who knows! And she hasn't ASKED HIM about the women in his life...shes just assuming. She wont KNOW until she asks.

So fucking ask already! chapter 26 and we know nothing about him
Guest chapter 23 . 12/26/2017
Why does he always skip over the women in his life? I'm sure he had a woman back in his caveward days.
And he HAS let people go before, he let either felix or demetria go. It served a purpose but he did let them live.

Why wont he tell bella what happened when he was turned? So dumb...

He was saying that ALL vampires fear him, so does that mean that he raped all the vampires hes had sex with? Cause he also said that they wont look him in the eye longer then a few seconds, so i assume that no one would want to fuck him if that was true. Does that mean hes only had sex with humans cause he can put them in "trances"?
4,810 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »