Reviews for Eternally Damned
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 8 . 4/5
I don't like the Cullen family, I find Bella extremely judgemental and all of them acting better than others and it is really annoying. Carlisle never told Bella why he hid her origin, she just assumes it is because he was protecting her? I find it irritating that he didn't offer any explanation yet she is totally judgemental of Edward? Because she feels guilty she's better? Not that Edward isn't an ass but he has a pretty valid reason for his superiority complex. Now we must save the wolves because they would extend the same courtesy? Once again, they are superior and must save them. Even though they just learned of Edward today. Wouldn't it be prudent for Carlisle to go alone? Ugh, just not liking Bella!
It would more fair not to classify the story as complete so that people can make a decision as to they actually want to read something without an end
DeeFC chapter 34 . 3/19
Great story! I love badass Edward.
Ellachanted chapter 36 . 3/16
LOL! Just read your AN... people actually thing you are trying to kill them off? And? You can have Edward kill me anytime :D :D :D

This fandom really attracts the crazies.

So, just finished this. Really enjoyed badass Edward with a side of sweet. Because really? I always wanted to do something to the Volturi :) And it is interesting that he is unable to be killed and gets everyone's powers. That's a lot of powers over his lifetime. Um, is that the right word? And I like how Bella is getting some of the badass from him. Though I wouldn't mind her beating the stuffing out of Tanya. Just saying. That girl needs someone to teach her a lesson.

Sorry RL is not going so well, or maybe it is, just busy. I would love to see this side story continue, but understand how life gets in the way... :)
campyrs chapter 36 . 3/15
This was such a good story. It's a shame it hasn't been continued in nearly a year. Still it was great. Maybe someday...
I like the Disney reference in the line about how many people are needed to send a message. (Shout out to Mulan)
aroundsundown chapter 36 . 2/23
Hiiiii! I've missed this story! I hope everything's going fine in your life right now. I just wanted you to know I really really love this story and would really love it if there was a continuation. Come back soon! Take care and have a nice day.
rosie chapter 20 . 2/6
One of the Best twilight fabric I have ever read!
I wish the child wasn't his. I believe in souls and heaven. I believe that that baby lives in paradise and because of that Edward will forever be conected to his mother. And it's not Isabella.
cfigueroa78 chapter 13 . 1/20
So Edward did know she survived the change. Why didn't he ever look for her? He could of found her easily. He mentioned how Aro has always wanted her - for more than half a century and that she politely refused him. Clearly he definitely knew she was alive and a shield. Not sure what the reason was for the supposed surprise of seeing her as a vampire and gifted as a shield. That seemed out of place considering he's been aware of her existence. Bella should think about why he changed her and ran because the excuse that he thought she was dead and he was out of the country is a lie.
cfigueroa78 chapter 12 . 1/20
Edward has been around before the existence of vampires and being the patriarch of the species, he does need to rule with a very heavy hand. Especially since vampires are dangerous and any chaos needs to be handled. I like that he's insane and merciless because he has to be. What I don't get is why Bella doesn't get that. She likes sweet Edward and gets scared of his other side. Would she prefer he be a cute cuddly ruler of their kind? Where the Volturi and many other vampires wouldn't take him seriously? I think because she's very young compared to him, her naïveté has gotten the best of her.
cfigueroa78 chapter 11 . 1/20
It seems that no matter the situation, Bella always puts Edward on a pedestal. In the SM series as a human, she thought of him like a God. Now here as an actual vampire, and him being an uber-vamp, she's doing it again. When she thought of him as this "perfect creature", you could tell the fawning was about to begin. As for Rosalie always being her usual bitchy self by saying he's too dangerous and wants her family safe. Does she realize that no one could harm the family with Edward around as Bella's mate. He is sadistic but I think he knows how important Bella's family is to her and wouldn't allow anyone (except him) to harm them. No vampire or the Volturi can't touch them - can't get any safer than that.
cfigueroa78 chapter 10 . 1/20
I'm confused about Edward's admission about stopping when he attacked Bella as a human. So he clearly knew he didn't drain her completely and was changed and took off. But earlier in the story he said he killed her years ago, the one person whose mind he couldn't read. He saw her when he arrived and had thought she was dead and if he'd known she was alive he would have looked for her sooner. It's confusing because he first said he killed her then - she was gone but now he's saying he didn't drain her completely and took off while feeling remorse. It just makes it all confusing especially since he clearly knows when he changed someone. It now sounds like he knew and just forgot until seeing her now?
love dominant edward
ss chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
OMG! I think I am totally in love with this story! and I have only just finished the first chapter! :D

Just one question - Is Bella a vampire?

thanks :D