Reviews for Eternally Damned
I love it and my condolences about your mom
TurtleLover13 chapter 26 . 8/31
Edward kind of reminds me of Elijah from the Originals and the Vampire Diaries.
Kiintastic chapter 36 . 8/23
Once in a while you stumble upon a story like this. It doesn't happen very often, but they do exist.
This was an amazing experience to read! It's original, fun, exciting and you just can't manage to stop reading. My fiancé believes that he officially lost me to the world of written words (I admit he's a bit dramatic when it comes to my love of reading), and I neglected sleep just so I could read "one more chapter". And we all know how that one works, meaning you read until there's no more to read!

I found your Edward so enchanting! And so NEW! It was like reading a new book all over again, and I love it! I love that he was so.. indifferent and evil, and still held that typical Edward feeling to him.
I can do no more than bow for you. This was amazing, and I'll read in again when I feel like I "forgot how it ends" haha!

(Oh, and I do hope you would finish that little extra chapter you hinted about:)
sanutazwrites chapter 36 . 7/20
could you plz consider completing it... its been a while but I'm still hopeful..
sanutazwrites chapter 36 . 7/20
Ah..after reading this for second time its just as amazing! This will always be one of my favorite fics. One of the best fanfic Edwards's ever written. I was wondering about the short story that was mentioned
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 7/6
Thanks for this awesome story! I ate it up! Edward would be proud. Haha. Seriously, though I enjoyed this original idea so much! I liked how Edward was a ruthless killer and found his way to Bella. I always like when there is. Twist in power and I liked seeing Jane getting a taste of her own medicine from Bella. I thought it was interesting that the mates took on aspects of the others' personality. Very nice. So thanks for writing this story. I know it was a bunch of years ago for you, but I really enjoyed it!
readicted chapter 35 . 6/2
Edaar's change outtake was brutal, wow. Enjoyed your story, just wished we Found out what happened when Edward encountered his old friend on the top of that mountain. And since Seytar was sired by Edward's venom, he will be quite powerful too. Would love to know how that meeting went. Were they friendly towards each other?
readicted chapter 33 . 6/1
Too bad Jasper didn't get to have his vengeance on Maria. I really liked the bond that Alice and Edward seemed to have found. Also, surprisingly, I liked that Edward shut Esmee down. I don't know why I liked it but I think it's because he let them all know he's calling the shots. Yet...He still was able to show mercy when not threat was present. Was surprised at the abrupt departure since he had previously told Bella that she would get to say goodbye. Oh well.
readicted chapter 30 . 5/31
An emotional bombshell of a chapter. Whoa.
readicted chapter 28 . 5/31
Wow that was a chapter that was chock full of action. And mayhem and destruction and their first mating. What a chapter.
readicted chapter 20 . 5/30
Wonder about Edward leaving those two women drained dry to be found in the hotel. Seems Edward and Alice may have found a bond. Wonder what Jasper is thinking. I'm sure eventually she will confide in her mate.
Kristie20 chapter 34 . 5/29
I just love it. Edward was fuckawesome and the Volterra scene was just wow... The cliffy though, left me biting off my nails. Thanks for sharing this :)
celajwhitney chapter 21 . 5/28
this is a very interesting story and i'm enjoying it very much, however, the a/n's are becoming extremely annoying and tedious. they add nothing to the story.
celajwhitney chapter 5 . 5/27
if edward is going to be this much of a bastard to everyone though this entire story it's going to get old and boring very quick!
celajwhitney chapter 4 . 5/27
edward changed her didn't he?
4,781 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »