Reviews for Eternally Damned
redbaron297 chapter 1 . 2/12
I agree with the guest account, how can Edward know he is 15 thousand years old if he admits he doesn't keep track of time?
redbaron297 chapter 1 . 2/12
I've always had conflicting thoughts on how a very old immortal should act or portray oneself. Should they act a little mad? Apathetic? Would the rest of us lowly mortals be able to unconsciously feel or sense just how different these immortals really are?

In fanfiction, I feel these lines are always blurred, the authors never sticking with a central portrait of these immortal characters they want to portray.

That being said, I hope Edward isn't the typical emo douche vampire that has simply had several zeros added to his age.
twirob chapter 35 . 2/12
thank you so much for completing this AWESOMELY AMAZING! story for us including this o/s ;D
Guest chapter 36 . 12/26/2017
was Hana changed? And whats with her being blond? Does he typically prefer blonds?

Theres a story just like this on fanfic...I can only assume that one of you stole it from the other...but really whats the difference, your both using characters that aren't yours anyway.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/26/2017
it bothers me more that he had gotten someone pregnant...skank lol
Guest chapter 28 . 12/26/2017
seriously who gives one single fuck if a guy is "commando"? I roll my eyes everytime I hear that word...cause who give a shit?
Guest chapter 26 . 12/26/2017
how does bella KNOW hes not a virgin? Hes NEVER cared about anyone...or so he says. He apparently has no feelings at all, bored with everything. Thinks everyone but him is stupid. So who knows! And she hasn't ASKED HIM about the women in his life...shes just assuming. She wont KNOW until she asks.

So fucking ask already! chapter 26 and we know nothing about him
Guest chapter 23 . 12/26/2017
Why does he always skip over the women in his life? I'm sure he had a woman back in his caveward days.
And he HAS let people go before, he let either felix or demetria go. It served a purpose but he did let them live.

Why wont he tell bella what happened when he was turned? So dumb...

He was saying that ALL vampires fear him, so does that mean that he raped all the vampires hes had sex with? Cause he also said that they wont look him in the eye longer then a few seconds, so i assume that no one would want to fuck him if that was true. Does that mean hes only had sex with humans cause he can put them in "trances"?
Guest chapter 22 . 12/26/2017
I feel like she left for the wrong reasons. She should have left because he allowed a nomad to rip her fucking arm off! only stepping in AFTER it happened!

Edward can die now seriously, I'm over him.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/26/2017
Why cant bella fight them on her own? waiting for the all powerful golden peened manwhore doesn't seem necessary.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/26/2017
Bella cant smell those two girls on Edward? Really?
Guest chapter 19 . 12/26/2017
So Edward just met his mate...after all this time. Only to betray her? Why in the hell would he take them to a HOTEL? Instead of ...wherever? Why open their shirts and touch their breasts? What a nasty pervert.

Bella should leave him for this.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/26/2017
The playing games chapter was incredibly immature. I was a bit embarrassed for both Edward AND bella.

If your going to diss someone at least have some fucking class. Bella might as well have stuck her tongue and said na ner na ner. So dumb!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/26/2017
Shes all about him now but he was a total ass hat too hear all damn day. I fucking HATE Edward at this point...so its pretty irritating that shes all over him like white on rice.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/26/2017
There being NOTHING that can kill him...harm him...scares him...really makes him a dull boy. This is boring as fuck ...knowing that he can come out on top of every situation without a fucking care or worry.

It makes this story completely pointless to me.
4,803 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »