Reviews for Eternally Damned
L-Anne Cullen chapter 35 . 5/26
Seeing as it's been 8yrs, I take it we won't be finding out what happens between Edward and Seytu? I hope we can bc it's frustrating wondering lol
pinkshoes81 chapter 19 . 5/5
Hmmmm... I liked the evil nature of this chapter, but I am conflicted.
It borders on cheating to me, the ripping of the tops, the fact it's happening on a bed, him biting her breast...
pinkshoes81 chapter 13 . 5/5
Oh I love arrogant Edward but this chapter was lovely, I like him soft with Bella but an a$$ to everyone else :).
Wow, Bella is so different now! Props to you!
celajwhitney chapter 23 . 3/26
there are lots of forests in Montana.
celajwhitney chapter 13 . 3/26
oooh, Aro is going to be vaporized! serves the jerk ass right.
Bevey99 chapter 34 . 2/15
And, yes you did leave it at a cliffie. As with most of your stories. I thought a chose a finished one.
I liked this unapologetic Edward.
Bevey99 chapter 3 . 2/12
I'm smiling. The ultimate cocky vampire.
Fleur50 chapter 5 . 11/17/2020
Woe
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 11/16/2020
Départ canon!
leenap1105 chapter 1 . 11/8/2020
Thanks so much for your stories! This was the first real fic I read and you were the first author I ever really liked enough to follow. And I love the way you wrote Edward, he’s hilarious, especially with the dangerous, sarcastic edge you give to his character.
sue1zide chapter 1 . 9/13/2020
Very nice spin on the Edward character.
TwilightMelie chapter 36 . 3/30/2020
wow, really cool story thanks for sharing itand thanks for the Edaar changing part, it was a good way to complete the story. i hope you're doing better now, idk how old this story is. anyway, it was recommended last week and i tore right through itsending you and your family positive thoughts from Austria *waves*
4,880 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »