Reviews for Cabin Fever
RoryCullen chapter 9 . 5/25/2013
Well that was unexpected, Bella pushing things to the next level so quickly; I guess she figures they don't have very much time. He thought she was more innocent than that, and so did I, but I think he adjusted his impression of her and just went for it. I thought the date night was really nice and that they would come together (no pun intended) more slowly, more romantically, that's all.
sammieanne chapter 12 . 5/25/2013
I do not like grown people sneaking around because they're afraid of what other grown people might not approve of. What kind of sister or friend could Alice be and Bella not being able to tell her. Charlie and Jacob what can you say about that shit...
RoryCullen chapter 8 . 5/24/2013
Oh how sweet they are. I'm glad he put up the tree and will be getting her a present. Maybe they will be spending Christmas there this year at the cabin... if they get snowed in.
RoryCullen chapter 7 . 5/24/2013
Well I'm glad she never was that into Jacob, so the getting over him part shouldn't be that difficult, although finding your boyfriend cheating on you has to be damaging to your self-esteem. I'm glad they are finally talking about them... thanks to Edward bringing it up. I think Bella's confidence, or lack thereof was showing in her shyness there.
RoryCullen chapter 6 . 5/24/2013
Well if I were Bella right now, I would be passing out right about now.
RoryCullen chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
Now that's more like it... they are being friendly and supportive, like the friends they talked about being, if they knew each other longer. Its funny the suggestions Bella had for him are the same thoughts he had running through his head about being an advertising executive anywhere, if he owns his own company. I like how he just jumped right up to make the call, he sure makes up his mind in a hurry. Is he this impulsive about everything? Cool. I guess I will find out.
RoryCullen chapter 4 . 5/24/2013
How did she hear that and miss him saying that she turned sweet? Poor Bella's sick and her hearing is being effected. I guess Edward can't catch a break at all.
RoryCullen chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Bella is breaking rule #6, or is it #7, she is drinking his beer and Edward is not even complaining about it. Bella is clearly decided to be a man hater for now, since he doesn't seem that bad to me... even cooking for her and carrying her up to her room to sleep. Now those are pretty nice things to do if you ask me.
RoryCullen chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
Oh my goodness... these two aren't even trying to get along. This should be fun.
Wine and Cheesy chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
LOve this!
goldseadragon chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Right off the bat, Alice must be meddling. She had to have known there was a spare key, so why make Bella drive all the way to Forks to get another one?
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Cabin Fever has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
Karla.Maree14 chapter 43 . 3/21/2013
this is a really good story one of the best i have read :)
guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
bitch.. u write so bad
Sayblegirl chapter 43 . 2/19/2013
Once again, awesome story. I loved it.
3,391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »