Reviews for Cabin Fever
amigirl chapter 7 . 5/5/2009
The kiss...what will they say?
amigirl chapter 6 . 5/5/2009
Loved the ending. That was a great cliffhanger.
lynntjax chapter 7 . 5/5/2009
yay Edward! Way to out the elephant in the corner! Very smooth! Hm, maybe she will just push him down on the floor and rip his clothes off after all!
bemily chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
Poor Edward. I love how he was throwing casual feelers out there and she wasn't taking the bait. I wouldn't have the strength. And two updates in one day? You are going to just spoil us - but that is okay.
LexieVamp chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
OH! So exciting! Can't wait to read more!
WeasleyWeakness chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
Caught up with this one! I love it. I'm slowly making my way through all your fics after reading Follow Through. Love 'em so far!
lovebuggkiss chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
:) i really like this chapter.

i love how he just blurted it out...

... & he's casually slipping comments about 'liking?' her?

anyway, good job.. & thanks for the quick update. that's what makes you, the best! )

... update soon?
pillow912 chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
nice - update soon!
Haylzi chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
Damn and we leave it there, pls spoil us with another quick update the game was funny esp edward trying to back track with horrible results hahaha cant wait for some more fun with these two can they really keep there hands to themselves esp with alchol involved :)
MaggieMay14 chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
That's right Bella and Edward do need to talk about the kiss! Then they need to have hot sweaty sex on the kitchen floor just Bella fantasy! tee hee...

Great couple of chapters! Chapter 6 is one of my favorites right now! not just because of the kiss but the playfully flirting.

I can't wait to read more!
mom2rka chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU for not making us wait longer after the chapter 6 cliff hanger.
ClancyJane chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
OMG ! OMG! OMG !

I'm hoping that there kiss conversation will turn into hot angry lemons ; )
Scorpio11 chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
Now we're making some serious progress. Great chapter.
teamedward-ftw chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
write write write!

go go go please!

this story is unreal - i love it!
JanesSmile chapter 7 . 5/4/2009