Reviews for Cabin Fever
nisilein chapter 9 . 5/9/2009
great story, i really like it, update soon
MaggieMay14 chapter 9 . 5/9/2009
YAY for Lemons! I like seeing this aggressive Bella, it works so well for her, because she really knows what she wants and she just goes for it! I can't wait to read more!
ar080185 chapter 9 . 5/9/2009
They're so sweet together. Great chapter. I really can't wait to see what else you have in store for us.

Do you have a link to a picture to the watch Edward bought?

Thanks so much for the update. On both of your stories.

As always please update soon but take as long as you need to keep it perfect. :D
pillow912 chapter 9 . 5/9/2009
Great Chapter - update soon!
WeasleyWeakness chapter 9 . 5/9/2009
Loved this chapter! It was perfect for them. Seriously can't wait for more.
Flightlessbird11 chapter 9 . 5/9/2009
Aw yay! Haha props to Bella for hot tubbing it nude. That was kinda funny. This story is getting pretty interesting. I can't wait to see what happens when they go back to the Cullen's for Christmas (at least, I hope that Bella goes to the Cullen's for Christmas hehe). Then when Edward moves back to Seattle, yay! Bella was funny "It's never felt this good." that's a new one hahaha. It's also kind of cute that they are being so honest with each other already. lol I love this story ]

Great chapter! I look forward to similar ones in the future *wink wink*
lysvia chapter 9 . 5/9/2009
Lemony goodness... way to start the weekend! LOL!

Oh my god girl! What should we do with the in-laws? Let us see it this way... they're necessary, otherwise your hubby wouldn't be there... but he farthest, the better... hehe.

Good Luck tonight! or was it yesterday?

Have fun and thanks for your updates!
LexieVamp chapter 9 . 5/9/2009
"IM ALREADY YOURS BELLA" OMG! I love it! I cant get enough! Awesome lemon and Fantastic chapter!
Cece86 chapter 9 . 5/9/2009
I just started reading this, and pretty soon I'll start American Girl, your writing is fucking-fantastic ! I'll be sure and recommend this story to all my LJ friends and the Lion-Lamb too ;) thanks for updating You have amazing plot lines. can't wait for more :)
HollywoodBlondie chapter 9 . 5/9/2009
Oh it was so good! Great job yet again! Love your stories! Can't wait!
grtchn chapter 9 . 5/9/2009
HELL YES! Nice. Bold Bella win!
Meghan Bailey chapter 9 . 5/9/2009
YAY! After the angst of AG, this was great. And I can't believe Bold Bella! But I love it!
glo4twilight chapter 9 . 5/9/2009
I was so glad to see another chapter posted. I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter and "every" little thing in it. Definitely had plenty of lemony goodness! Great stuff! I really like this whole story so far. Keep it going.
Viola Cornuta chapter 9 . 5/9/2009