Reviews for Cabin Fever
dementedevilpixie chapter 8 . 5/5/2009
please fIinish this story. i really like it. I'm becoming a Fanfic whore. LOL. Feed my addiction...please.
AriCullen1134 chapter 8 . 5/5/2009
oh my god that was hot! i need to cool down now ;}lol this is soo good! i cant wait to see what happens next!
puasluoma chapter 8 . 5/5/2009
lol they are mooving way to fast. but its nice1
lovebuggkiss chapter 8 . 5/5/2009
:D sweetest chapter yet. I love that he went out and cut her a christmas tree. She should atleast show some more appreciation, hopefully, after her trip to target. Lol.

thanks for the quick update. love sweet edward
kelliethehottie chapter 8 . 5/5/2009
I am enjoying both stories that you are writing at the moment, but if I had to pick a favourite I think Cabin Fever would win. I love it

Anyway I'm eagerly waiting for the next update
Donut Magnet chapter 8 . 5/5/2009
Oh Romanceward, you melt my heart like ice-cream on a hot day!

Ahh, the granny panty conundrum, don't worry Bella we've all been there before!

Looking forward to the hot lemon cider!
xeoa chapter 8 . 5/5/2009
love it love it LOVE IT! this is a great story. i like the love/hate thingy going on. and i'm also happy that you aren't rushing things. keep going!
lynntjax chapter 8 . 5/5/2009
Aw that was so sweet! He actually went out in the snow at 3 in the morning to cut down a tree? She better jump on him!
glo4twilight chapter 8 . 5/5/2009
OMG! can you imagine my excitement when I got to work at 7am after having a couple of hours sleep, turned on my computer etc etc to find that you had posted another chapter! Awesome!Yet another well written chapter to spur on my now addiction to your stories. However while I'm waiting for the next update I may check out some of your other stories!
Eks chapter 8 . 5/5/2009
I love Edward, hes hilarious

Can't wait for the next chapter ]
MaggieMay14 chapter 8 . 5/5/2009
ohh nice some sexy underwear for Bella and a little shopping for Edward...I can't wait to read more!

I am glad that they both took their heads out of their asses and took the bull by the horns and fessed up to their feelings for one another!

Great chapter, update again soon I'm hooked!
Flightlessbird11 chapter 8 . 5/5/2009
YAY! they are finally going to ditch the sexual frustration and try the relationship thing. Edward is so cute, cutting down the Christmas tree just for Bella. I'm really enjoying this story, I've probably said that in like every review I've posted, but it's true. I love Paramore, too yay!

LOL "I'm sorry, I really need to go to Target." that was freakin hilarious. Nice job, can't wait for more!
ClancyJane chapter 8 . 5/5/2009
Very sweet ! He chopped down and put up at tree for her...aw
pillow912 chapter 8 . 5/5/2009
Great Chapter - update soon!
bemily chapter 8 . 5/5/2009
Um, as much as I love Target - why does Bella have to go right now? Love the tree gesture. Way over the top but so Edward. Thanks for the update.
3,350 | « Prev Page 1 .. 205 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 .. Last Next »