Reviews for Cabin Fever
mellicious secret chapter 9 . 5/9/2009
Hell, that was hot! Bella walking into the hot tub buck naked... The lemon was great. I loved this chapter, not just becasue of the smutty scenes, but because I feel they created a deep bond that evening. And how cute is Edward? "I'm already yours." I would die and go to heaven if RPattz said that to me with his half-crooked smile and dazzling eyes, even if he didn't mean it. Thanks for updating!
acw1 chapter 9 . 5/9/2009
i am hooked. I love how they have progressed together. The story is great. I can't wait for more. please update soon.
acw1 chapter 3 . 5/9/2009
nice to see teh sweet side of Edwawrd when he puts her to bed.
agoldenthrone chapter 4 . 5/9/2009
ROFL.

Kirsten Thomas is my math/science teachers' name... she'll be glad to know she's slept with Edward Cullen. xD
PrincessPeanutButtercup chapter 9 . 5/9/2009
I loved chapter 9. I cant wait to read the rest
lynntjax chapter 9 . 5/9/2009
Now that's how it's done! I love it when bold Bella and dirty talking Edward come together (quite literally!)
bacmel79 chapter 9 . 5/9/2009
"Alison’s Starting to Happen" - LOVED that song way back when. I wonder if I still have the cd floating around. I believe Juliana Hatfield sang on that track as well.

So anyway, They did the deed! Yea! However I wonder...everything isn't gonna dasies and sunshine right, I mean I love dasies and sunshine, but some heartfail would be nice too. Yeah I'm crazy!
L5472 chapter 8 . 5/8/2009
This is a great story. Love that they're both trying to make it work! XD

LOL at Bella abruptly wanting to go to Target haha. Poor thing doesn't want to get caught in her "granny panties".

Cant wait for more! ;)
SelinaSt chapter 8 . 5/8/2009
Wow, I am all a flutter after reading this chapter.

I am loving this Cabin Fever!

Great job.
Laura chapter 8 . 5/8/2009
Awesome story. I can't wait to find out what happens. :)
HollywoodBlondie chapter 8 . 5/7/2009
Ome I'm dying! I love ur stories they are absolutly amazing u r my favorite author I cnt wait foe the next one! Luv ya!
My Edward72 chapter 8 . 5/7/2009
What a great story! I cannot wait for the next chapter! I hope it will be up soon.
theorange3 chapter 8 . 5/7/2009
Great story.
Ivygirl702 chapter 8 . 5/6/2009
That could be one of the sweetest grand gestures ever. And Bella's going to Target for some lacy things... Here comes the sexin!
Ivygirl702 chapter 6 . 5/6/2009
After this final question, I'm so glad I didn't have to wait to see what the answer was.
3,389 | « Prev Page 1 .. 206 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 .. Last Next »