Reviews for Cabin Fever
bemily chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
Poor Edward. I love how he was throwing casual feelers out there and she wasn't taking the bait. I wouldn't have the strength. And two updates in one day? You are going to just spoil us - but that is okay.
LexieVamp chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
OH! So exciting! Can't wait to read more!
WeasleyWeakness chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
Caught up with this one! I love it. I'm slowly making my way through all your fics after reading Follow Through. Love 'em so far!
lovebuggkiss chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
:) i really like this chapter.

i love how he just blurted it out...

... & he's casually slipping comments about 'liking?' her?

anyway, good job.. & thanks for the quick update. that's what makes you, the best! )

... update soon?
pillow912 chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
nice - update soon!
Haylzi chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
Damn and we leave it there, pls spoil us with another quick update the game was funny esp edward trying to back track with horrible results hahaha cant wait for some more fun with these two can they really keep there hands to themselves esp with alchol involved :)
MaggieMay14 chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
That's right Bella and Edward do need to talk about the kiss! Then they need to have hot sweaty sex on the kitchen floor just Bella fantasy! tee hee...

Great couple of chapters! Chapter 6 is one of my favorites right now! not just because of the kiss but the playfully flirting.

I can't wait to read more!
mom2rka chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU for not making us wait longer after the chapter 6 cliff hanger.
ClancyJane chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
OMG ! OMG! OMG !

I'm hoping that there kiss conversation will turn into hot angry lemons ; )
Scorpio11 chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
Now we're making some serious progress. Great chapter.
teamedward-ftw chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
write write write!

go go go please!

this story is unreal - i love it!
JanesSmile chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
Another great update
Homebody chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
Okay - I'm loving this story so far. You write very well and your idea for the storyline is great. I love the dialog between Bella & Edward. You somehow make them seem like just real people. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Shelby0321 chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
Oh if Edward only gave a shit about me...sigh. hehehe!

I love this story! All your stories really!

Thanks for the quick update, you killed me with the cliffy!
bacmel79 chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
can't wait to see how they both feel about "the kiss". I guess I can wait until tommorrow seeing how it was the lesser of the 2 cliffhanger evils you left today. LOL!
3,347 | « Prev Page 1 .. 207 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 .. Last Next »