Reviews for Cabin Fever
glo4twilight chapter 6 . 5/5/2009
LOL The last question was surely a dumb one to ask! Sex with Jacob or Edward? Ah hmm. No question about it!.lol! Very well done chapter.
glo4twilight chapter 5 . 5/5/2009
I'd like to say how blessed i think you are with that very talented imagination of yours! Thoroughly enjoyed that chapter of course. Can see them slowly feeling more comfortable with each other. Nice!
glo4twilight chapter 4 . 5/5/2009
Oh dear i think i really am enjoying this story so far. It's now 1.45 in the morning and i need to get ready for work at 6.15am but i just have to keep reading. I guess 2 hours sleep is better than none ha! See what you've done to me. I will probably end up reading your other stories too! Oh well onward we go!
Lexie2516 chapter 7 . 5/5/2009
I just started reading this story yesterday and find it really interesting. I love the kiss. I can't wait to find out what they say about it.
glo4twilight chapter 3 . 5/5/2009
Aw he's so cute and she's being such a bitch! Why? Does she think that every man is Jacob! Gaw she needs to get a grip and fast!Nice chapter though again!
horsegirl75 chapter 7 . 5/5/2009
you totally caught me in that mini cliff hanger! i actually saif ah out loud. Great chapter, keep up the fantastci writing!
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
OMG here I am waiting for an update on american girl so i look through your other stories and decide to start reading this one. Oh boy I'm going to keep reading and what's the bet you're going to have me hooked again! Due to your fantastic writing skills! Oh well i'm just too E&B obsessed to resist.

Thanx again:D Here goes, on to the next chapter.
Luna chapter 7 . 5/5/2009
This is a good story. I really hope you update soon.
amigirl chapter 7 . 5/5/2009
The kiss...what will they say?
amigirl chapter 6 . 5/5/2009
Loved the ending. That was a great cliffhanger.
lynntjax chapter 7 . 5/5/2009
yay Edward! Way to out the elephant in the corner! Very smooth! Hm, maybe she will just push him down on the floor and rip his clothes off after all!
bemily chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
Poor Edward. I love how he was throwing casual feelers out there and she wasn't taking the bait. I wouldn't have the strength. And two updates in one day? You are going to just spoil us - but that is okay.
LexieVamp chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
OH! So exciting! Can't wait to read more!
WeasleyWeakness chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
Caught up with this one! I love it. I'm slowly making my way through all your fics after reading Follow Through. Love 'em so far!
lovebuggkiss chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
:) i really like this chapter.

i love how he just blurted it out...

... & he's casually slipping comments about 'liking?' her?

anyway, good job.. & thanks for the quick update. that's what makes you, the best! )

... update soon?