Reviews for Cabin Fever
Lillywhite1 chapter 43 . 4/12/2016
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story! Very nice!
dpennell007 chapter 43 . 12/27/2015
Originally, I was just looking for a Christmas story to read on the train to work, but Cabin Fever turned out to be a whole lot more!

And I must say Logan is right up there as one of my favorite children in a fic. I absolutely loved him!
JBokan chapter 43 . 11/18/2015
Love this story! I have to say that I'm disappointed that Em & Rose had too many girls. I don't mean to be rude.
Guest chapter 43 . 11/1/2015
Omg I love it
Kay chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
FYI she would take I 90 east to Spokane. US 90 is in the south.
lillianolivia.white chapter 3 . 5/16/2015
These two are pretty funny, and Bella would you be drinking Edwards beer? He said he didn't see any when he came in. Hah.
lillianolivia.white chapter 2 . 5/16/2015
Oh Bella, I don't think he's that bad.
lillianolivia.white chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Uh oh. A cat fight?
debslmac chapter 43 . 5/15/2015
:) Loved this story
Guest chapter 43 . 4/25/2015
O99o999' 999ooo.'9ooooo,m..mmmm! ... !"!
Guest chapter 23 . 4/4/2015
This is BS. Did Bella communicate to Edward that she needed more time with him? No. He overreacted at the club, and instead of dealing with it like an adult, Bella ran away, ignored him, and essentially broke up with him. Is she 15?
Guest chapter 3 . 4/4/2015
Bella is horrid. I tried to get into this but she is so rude, bitter, and demeaning to someone she hardly knows! All of Edward's nasty comments have only come after Bella's been so awful to him. I don't care what happened to her, it doesn't give her a right to treat people like crap. I'd continue this if I thought Edward wouldn't end up with her.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/4/2015
Bella is awful! How rude and inconsiderate! At least Edward has some actual claim on the place. Where does Bella get off being so haughty when she was just kindly lent the place to stay!
Lindsay Terry chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
I gave as much detail in my initial email as possible. Dr. Grea analysed my complex situation very carefully and responded quickly and honestly with various suggestions. I chose to go with his recommendation of a permanent solution and haven’t looked back. He gave me timings and a clear understanding of what I should expect from the spell. I was advised that it would take up to three days in my case before I started to see any change. However two days after the casting, my ex approached me and we talked through all our past problems. He is now in a stage of terrible confusion due to the feelings he still has for broke off the engagement with the other woman he was with and now we are happy together because of the spell casted by also visit his website page via: .com.
MiccaF chapter 43 . 12/11/2014
Loved this story! Can't wait to see what else you have written :-) Great job!
3,390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »