Reviews for Cabin Fever
Cullenfan524 chapter 24 . 1/12/2014
Oh no! That was so good! Poor Edward, jumping to conclusions!
Cullenfan524 chapter 23 . 1/12/2014
That was great! but I really don't like Alice!
Cullenfan524 chapter 22 . 1/12/2014
That was so good!
Cullenfan524 chapter 21 . 1/12/2014
Poor things, they were bound to get in a fight at some point, Edward was just too keyed up by his crappy day, and Bella was just drunk. I hope they resolve this quickly. That is one thing I love about your stories, the angst doesn't last for 20 chapter or anything.
Cullenfan524 chapter 20 . 1/12/2014
Oh that was so good! I am so happy things went well for Emmett!
Cullenfan524 chapter 19 . 1/12/2014
That was so awesome! I love how they are getting to know each other!
Cullenfan524 chapter 18 . 1/12/2014
That was great! Emmett took the news really well, I think that was a very realistic reaction to the news. I still can't believe how selfish Alice was. I don't blame him for being mad at Edward at first but I am glad he realized Edward was wanting him told and gave Rose that ultimatum, Edward really was on his side.
Cullenfan524 chapter 17 . 1/12/2014
I completely love Esme! I a so happy they are back together now!
Cullenfan524 chapter 16 . 1/12/2014
I loved it! Although Alice is still aggravating me, like Bella said, selfish much! I don't blame Jasper for breaking up with her! I can't wait for Alice to find out B and E were dating "without her permission" the whole time lol!
Cullenfan524 chapter 15 . 1/12/2014
That was so good! I hope Rose doesn't give them any trouble. I love that Edward made no bones about the fact if she was difficult there would be a custody battle. Rose seems like a good mother, she just needs to meet up with Emmett by herself to see how much he has matured!
Cullenfan524 chapter 14 . 1/11/2014
Wow! That was amazing! Alice can't be mad at Emmett though...he didn't know Rose was pregnant. I can't wait to learn more about this!
Cullenfan524 chapter 13 . 1/11/2014
That was so good! I wonder what Alice's deal is?
Cullenfan524 chapter 12 . 1/11/2014
That was so good! Things were not going good for them to hook up lol. I am thinking Alice is going to be disappointed when she finds out they were nervous about her reaction. I think she is going to love this.
Cullenfan524 chapter 11 . 1/11/2014
That was so good!
Cullenfan524 chapter 10 . 1/11/2014
I loved it! I love their games of "Would you rather"!
3,346 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »