Reviews for Capturing the Flames
LovesTheHeat chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
dang! i want to be rescued by the hunky edward fireman! too bad i have red hair and blue eyes... maybe i could have passed for the girl in the painting. ;)

brilliant contest! T-rated - that's someting you don't see a lot of. i like the mutiple "no lemon" rule. of course, watch someone write a lemon. haha

wonderful piece. i really loved it. you both did an excellent job!
Drop Pants Not Bombs chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
I love when you guys write stories together. They're always good. You guys are one of the best authors on FF.

Are you guys best friends in real life or in the fanfiction world or something?
skitzofrenic chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
oh, that's so cute. i love it. :D

-skitzo
Vanessa Doofenshmirtz chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
lol Bella in the painting was funny. Edward was sweet, like always. I would love to put a one-shot, but I dont know THAT much of english, though I would love to read the others one shots.

See ya, be safe.

P.S: I was waiting for the worlds collide chapter, are you on vacations or something? Just to know.
x3baka chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Love it.

Especially the cannibal line. Hee hee. It would so be like a little kid to think that a cannibal was a mystical creature.

I also loved the ending, how you got them on a date and stuff. And also Bella painting herself in the painting. Hee hee. Did she do it purposefully or did she just draw someone subconsciously?

Anna
printmaker chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
i liked it (:

you guys have a thing with firemen dont you? :D
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10