Reviews for Capturing the Flames
ablablahh chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
You're an amazing writer, Stephanie. RIP!
Mariee chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Its too sad this! You were one of the best authors of .

Imagination land never would be the same again! u.u

We will miss you!

R.I.P
kez123 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I never met you, but your writing made me feel like i knew you. You had a way with words that others, including myself can only hope to achieve and i know that you will be sorely missed on this site. You were an inspiration to so many people, you were the reason that some of us first started to write and you were the kind of writer that people aspired to be like. We have lost one of the best authors on Fanfiction, but we have also lost a girl, a talented, warm, amusing, friendly girl. So, on behalf of everyone who has ever read your work i want to say Thank You. Thank You for writing your incredible stories, the stories that helped us to continue with our love of the Twilight World.

We will miss you.

Love Forever

Kez123
Acelia Illumit chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
You were one of the best authors in FF. We will all miss you.

R.I.P
Sammy73 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
This was amazing. You and Bronze did a wonderful job. RIP
zerocompulsive chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I love your stories and you're awesome. I'm pretty sure you were a good person and it's sad, what happened.

Everyone will miss you.

R.I.P.
RockxAndxRoll chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
you are amazing, really, i loved your historys, and i know you and me are not friends, but i feel sad, because you are not here anymore, your gone, and all here in fanfiction we are going to miss you, rest in peace Daddy's Little Cannibal, RIP Stephenie.
luverofdafroggies chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
even though, you'll never read this, i loved it.
Annabelle Storm chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
What happened was a tragedy.

Stephanie (Daddy's Little Cannibal) was an amazing person, who had such an extraordinary imagination. Her stories inspired people around the world, I know, because she inspired me, a person who lives miles away from her, who never actually met her. Stephanie inspired me to write the stories that I would like to write, my way, and I'm forever grateful for that. She will be missed, I will miss her.

I’m crying for her and I can’t stop. She was the person I looked up to. I wanted to be like her, to write like her. I’ll miss her so much, even if I never met her, she still inspired me.

This is not fair, not fair at all.

R.I.P.

maiara chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
i saw the news. this is very sad! R.I.P.
LogicalmindBigheart chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
RIP Stephenie
Miss Pacific chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
It is Amazing!

please write more of it -

It is so cute!
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
OMG!

Love it!

Amazing!

This is a pretty cool and cute love story... i'm verry happy... i like draw and paint too... Where can i find a beautiful model like an Edward?

PLEASE, for Good, keep writting... this story is completly PERFECT! Great job!
browneyednerd chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
I can totally see someone thinking that a cannibal was a mystical creature. I loved how Bella tried and failed to deny that she was in the picture.
EANDB chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
ARE YOU SERIOUS? THIS IS DONE? I WISH YOU WOULD CONTINUE IT, I LOVE IT AND HOW BELLA WAS THE GIRL EDWARD WAS CARRYING!
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »