Reviews for For Love
Kushina-san chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Ha haaaaaa! that's completely what could have happened! i wish it did!
TangoLimaCharlie chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Loved the story. Finally! They've decided to make Hinata confess, if only we could get an answer from him. -.-
Trying -Helps chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
That was the best one-shot of Naruto Hinata that I have ever read in my life. It's totally true that what she did for him was largely ignored in the story and I can't help but think that there must have been a plot change in the story because it seems really out of character in the series. Anyway I love the fact that he actually just likes that someone loves him, again great story.
Take the Good Person Test, fifth search result on Google.
Melancholie chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
This is what I would have liked to se in canon. You kept Hinata's awkwardness, but without making it awkward-to-read. Just like Naruto's confusion and his sheer awe about the fact that someone loves him.

I really, really hope that it gets dealed with in canon, but if not, I still have this fic. Thanks.
SerenitySoldier97 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009

I love it! No mistakes whatsoever!

I just love the way you emphasized about how much of an impact Hinata's words were to him :3
watch weegee 20000 on youtube chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
i love it and watch weegee 20 on youtube
Dralavant chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Marvelous Story! It gave me a warm feeling in my stomach. _
Narutoxhinata109 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
That was so cute!I loved it!
lifeisawesome chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
This was good. It was short, simple and to the point. It was sweet, and realistic. Naruto did not love Hinata out of the blue. He noticed her. Which really is the most we can hope for in reality.
UmWhatever chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Very sweet and well written.
Makokam chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
I think the bigge problem is what hospital are they in, lol.

Very nice story though, regardless of any issues with Hinata being concious or Konoha being a crater.

Write more Naruto/Hinata goodness.

Makokam out.
elias chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
nice story!
Slyefoxfury chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Very nicely done. I'm a guy so I don't really do the whole fan girlish squeal thing, but I was definitely grinning like a fool for awhile. It made my week when she said that.
Animefreakkagome chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
I wanna see what happens when the face each other again
Newbie GK chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
I just love stories where Naruto finally realizes that Hinta loves him. Great job portraying his thoughts during that time.