Reviews for Change of Heart
Morwen Tindomerel chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Heian Japanese sexual mores and conventions are indeed peculiar by modern western standards - and no doubt ours would strike them in much the same fashion.

However if we are to believe Murasaki Shikibu Genji would be enough to make any woman decide the inconveniences of Heian Japan are worth putting up with!
Coryx chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
If she's from America, she must be an Issei or Nisei-how does she speak Japanese? And even if she's fluent in modern-day Japanese, she should have more trouble understanding the Heian period dialect.

Also, she adjusts remarkably fast for someone who's lived their entire life in modern America, with technology, even if she /is/ the reincarnation of a Heian-period noblewoman.

I would extend it-show more of the transition, not just "TIMESKIP now here we are."

But honestly? This is quite good. Keep working on it ;D
S.Silver 360 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I like how you have the fanfic show the world of Heian Japan. I just have one question, was a actually common for a noblewoman to take a lady-in-waiting to bed with her?
Clio1792 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
This was exceptionally clever-I like the way her language and her priorities both change as she begins to stay longer and longer at the Heian court-very well done!

Frost Deejn chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Very clever way to explain the contrasting views on love between modern America and Heian Japan. And I like the explanation for how the time travel happened.