Reviews for My Lady Sakura
cake0108 chapter 1 . 2/1
Loooooove it
Thepiedsniper chapter 1 . 5/28/2020
Dear god THE PINING. The tenderness! My heart will never recover.
Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2020
I loved it! It was so sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2020
Just loved it...it was so cute and refreshing...this is one of the best one shot of kakasaku ever
pearslandpendant chapter 1 . 4/23/2020
I actually wept. This is so beautiful
ahyde17 chapter 1 . 3/1/2020
Love this story
aditi chapter 1 . 5/18/2019
. . . . . . .time.
sonder this chapter 1 . 5/15/2019
As much as people are quick to criticize Sasuke here, they have to understand his character. He's not the type of individual to be forthcoming with his emotions and is prideful enough to be unapologetic. Added to it that they live in this kind of society, his traits are compounded even more so. These traits don't excuse his attitude towards Sakura but it's a start to explaining his behavior throughout their marriage.

That was a surprisingly easy solution to the marriage issue because Sakura is right, their type of situation usually do not have happy endings. I expected there would have been much more angst if the usual obstacles were set in place.
burnehn chapter 1 . 4/23/2019
*breathed deep to control the building enthusiasm* I appreciate this story. Immensely.
Birkastan2018 chapter 1 . 4/19/2019
oh my goodness author this one shot was absolutely stunning! retainer kakashi made my insides flip inside out; his quiet love and steady devotion was so beautifully written throughout and I read it three times over before I finally pulled my head out of my ass long enough to leave this review. This was gorgeous, and I know I'll come back to it again and again. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this with us!
Onyx Pearl chapter 1 . 2/21/2019
This gives me butterflies every time I read it, absolutely splendid!
50blades chapter 1 . 9/27/2018
I loved reading this story. It is so romantic. Although Sasuke was teme, I didn't mind since it ended up KakaSaku.
SingOfTheTimes chapter 1 . 3/12/2018
Love it, a great KakaSaku! And as always Sasuke was awful, what a d*ck.
Thank you for sharing your story with us.