Reviews for My Lady Sakura
SingOfTheTimes chapter 1 . 3/12
Love it, a great KakaSaku! And as always Sasuke was awful, what a d*ck.
Thank you for sharing your story with us.
munchiedi chapter 1 . 2/14
This is so cool! I couldn't help but saw the flash of beautiful visuals from the transition of their life if Sakura was indeed born as a noblewoman and Kakashi as her fateful retainer.

And with the underlying tone of this story on how Kakashi sacrificed a huge great deal just to follow Lady Haruno and his efforts to be close to her. That I think made his affections very apparent to her parents, especially her mother, after that stunt with the matchmaking date.

I also love that one part when Sakura was tinged with jealousy after learning who recommended her medical expertise to her first patient in the Haruno household. And the general tension of this story from strictly on Lady Haruno's view made this super effective. The angst of being trap in a loveless marriage and the balance of conflicted feelings of her desires vs her duties.

And is it crazy that as a reader I could feel Kakashi's frustration seeping all over this story? Until ofcourse the latter part which made me smile like a loon.

Overall, thank you so very much! This made my lonesome celebration of Valentines day so much better! Lol.
SapphireSecret chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
Gorgeous and lovely and an absolute delight
espressoLOVE-14 chapter 1 . 9/7/2017
This is so wonderful and touching. I adore it
Steel n Honey chapter 1 . 7/23/2017
Absolutely breathtaking. I love how delicately you handled the characters, and the amount of emotions you manage to express through the limited dialogue and interactions between Sakura and Kakashi is amazing. Please write more frequently in this tone! I'm in love with your take on the anguished romance. It's rare to see a happy ending so well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
Lovely story! I liked the way you set up the story and I really enjoyed your writing style. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2017
So so so so so so so good
amr56 chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
This was so sweet! It was beautifully written and a pleasure to read. Thanks for sharing.
Dictator4Life chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
This was really really hot. I love it. I'm also incredibly angry at Sasuke and Naruto rn.
Andymon chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
Omg I'm crying QAQ
Jademy chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
Jajajja loved it!
I'll get a sexy bodyguard just in case my next boyfriend turns out gay again.
Inconclusive chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
Interesting, and rather lovely. Thanks for writing this.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
What a beautiful fic!
LaforayaWattpad chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Awww! _
Remnant Stars chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
This is my favorite Kakasaku story ever. It's so beautiful and sweet. Thank you so much for sharing this. I actually cried at the end because I'm so happy.