Reviews for My Lady Sakura
Tifah 98 chapter 1 . 4/10
Made me cry.
Mirae Desciderium chapter 1 . 2/22
I enjoyed this storyyyy :) thank you :)
xLL-Ax chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
So lovely and my heart aches for Kakashi. Oh the feels
sjcrown3 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
While I was reading this, I was overwhelmed by the possibility that Kakashi wouldn't end up with Sakura. The thought itself was simply heartbreaking. By the end of it, I was almost squealing in joy!
I loved the suspense and the whole forbidden love idea. Nicely done, I can't wait to read more of your works!
binnie94 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Wow, I honestly loved the AU you created for this story! It was beautifully written, with all the right emotion boiling over, the angst, the thoughts and feelings... :) I liked how you tied the whole shinobi and medical ninjutsu aspect into this as well. I truly wish this story was something that was expanded into multiple chapters just because I loved it so much! Happy writing! :D
travellerslover chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
oh man this was beautiful it had the content and feeling of a chapter story. so good!
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Aw, this was a cute little one-shot! Great job!.
TheProcrastinator.122296 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I can't explain, but this is exactly what I'm looking for. I love the pairing and the anime, but the AU you made me fall in love with this pairing more. I love all your Kakashi and Sakura stories. I love your writing; there's just so much substance that I can't tear away from in every fic.

This is by far my favourite though.
Kawaiilila chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
That was a heart-breakingly good story! I loved it!
QUACK3RS chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
i love AU :) such a great read!
delax chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
It feels rude to give only one word, but I think you deserve every bit of praise for this lovingly written AU, so here it is: D'Awwwwww.
V.F chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I didn't read 1.0, so I can't compare them... but I like this version.
An AU with a solid base, and interesting dynamic. Nicely done time lapse pace and slow-growth relationship.
YupThatsMySock chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Ahhhh, another wonderful story. I enjoyed the characterization very much, and I liked Kakashi in this deferential position- it suits my inner fangirl.
nori chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I'm pretty sure I didn't read the original, but I'm certain that I loved this one 3
Phamalama chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
UGH, this was just perfect! I really enjoyed all the angst and of course, how they got together in the end. This is totally Princess Bride mode for me I hope that I can find similar stories like this soon!