Reviews for the once future, present and past Trunks
Noorjehan Sheikh chapter 6 . 11/24/2013
Well what happens next
AnabellaGC chapter 6 . 8/18/2012
I love this story! i really do! it looks super interesting, plus, i love the stories when vegeta adopts pan as his student. o really hope u update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
Lol aww cute, loved The chapter and wish you would continue this great story. I would love to read more and found out how she and future trunks bond over time. Overall great story and im glad i found it. :)

Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
Feel bad for Pans family and friends since they dont know what happened to her and are freaking out. Although i hope she does recuperate and fast in the past timeline. :)

Guest chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
Glad Trunks found Pan before it was to late, even if he did resuce her when she was wearing nothing but her undergarments lol.

Guest chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
Wow, that was something i did not expect, of course i realize why he didnt stop attacking her but he new she was a saiyan and yet refused to attack him. Just surprised that he kept on attacking her after she refused to be offensive and instead be defensiv. Loved thus chapter over all though it kept me in the edge of my seat.

Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Loving where this story is going so far.

Writer of Angelus chapter 6 . 10/6/2011
interesting. i do hope to see this fic revived and updated. how the hell are her families coping with her absense?
Super Saiyan 4 chapter 6 . 7/31/2011
Update fast!That was great,and I want to know what happens to Pan!Thanks!
Maximus Prime chapter 6 . 5/31/2011
Why are all the best fics ALWAYS unfinished?
Crystal chapter 6 . 4/20/2011
I love this, you really need to finish it! I am hooked!
Stories Of An Ordinary Girl chapter 6 . 2/24/2011
Good!
Zailz-101 chapter 6 . 7/5/2010
Keep writing!
Yuna's Reincarnation-1 chapter 6 . 1/28/2010
update soon
Kamiko Kiyo chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Wow...that was incredibly good, not that the anything was something inblevable good, but just that it was interesting, informing and didn't get over-stretched with nonsense. If you're confused I'm complimenting you on you outline and format of how you wrote your story.