Reviews for the once future, present and past Trunks
Yuna's Reincarnation-1 chapter 6 . 1/28/2010
update soon
Kamiko Kiyo chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Wow...that was incredibly good, not that the anything was something inblevable good, but just that it was interesting, informing and didn't get over-stretched with nonsense. If you're confused I'm complimenting you on you outline and format of how you wrote your story.
Yami chapter 6 . 9/24/2009
Like i said before, i'm addicted. I hope you update with new chapters soon. I would hate for this to be yet another unfinished DBZ story like so many others on here.

I found nothing really wrong with this one. maybe comma use and the occasional spelling error but your story is good and just catches my ADD off guard and forces me to keep reading. I tried to stop reading after chapter 3 pain, but I couldn't stop myself. I almost hurt my bladder because i really needed to go to the bathroom too.
Yami chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
I'm getting addicted! you have some errors, and you could use more commas. I notice an error, you forgot to write sword where trunks straps it on.
nite-fire chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
hey there, just wanted to say great story! please update soon!
Hatake Kai chapter 6 . 9/4/2009
This is cute cant wait for more
Liven For My Life chapter 6 . 8/17/2009
i reall y like this story cant wait for you to make another chapter
YuukiHikari chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I really like your story. This chapter was great, please update soon,I can't wait for the next chapter!
Myurra-K chapter 5 . 7/14/2009
Awe, Veggie-chan's worried, how sweet . Well, i see that the suspense is finally starting to come in smaller doses. At least Trunks is sweet again, though i don't blame him for being a defensive asshole earlier. Good luck with the next chapter; eagerly awaiting it!
ToaKage chapter 4 . 6/25/2009
Wow...This had to be the absolute best story I have read so far. It is just so...I'm not even sure what the right word is, but I love it.
Myurra-K chapter 4 . 6/25/2009
Finally, I was wondering if Trunks would always be a bastard, but you managed to make me happy again . I loved the skips between the two different situations, it made it easier to understand. Thanks for the update, good luck on the next one ;D

~MK
Chas chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
I love your story! I like the fact that you are getting Mirai Trunks and Pan togehter! So up date-up date your story soon!
Myurra-K chapter 3 . 6/14/2009
Why...why must you hold us at this suspense? WHY!

Anywho, it was a lovely update even though Trunks is so paranoid he'd be affraid of a toaster O_o. Really, Mirai Trunks is an asshole, Pan should have slapped him! I really wish you luck with the update!

~MK
bandito chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
that's a good story are you gonna make more chapters if you will than i'll read em
bandito chapter 2 . 6/10/2009