Reviews for Not in Quantico Anymore
Crafting101 chapter 1 . 2/16
Dude ... Just... I can totally imagine them in those roles.
g.g'ian chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
this is far beyond magnificent. brilliant character choices and witty dialogue.
Lady Shlay chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
SO killed myself laughing reading this. Well done.

Do you read ? Various phrases in this made me think immediately of tvtropes
sophie chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
LMAOROTF! that was hilarious I loved the whole thing, especially the ending, It's okay Hotch, we all know you have a heart, Soo funny :), loved it
Midnight Mustang chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
You just made my day. The theme of our homecoming is the Wizard of Oz and the assembly today made me feel like Emily.

paper.creations chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Goodness, that was funny! Like, tears falling, funny. JJ with her, "I also deal with all of Oz’s public relations crap." And the fact that the Wicked Witch of the East was a PR nightmare. And then Reid, missing his brain yet still able to rattle off facts, and Hotch, who does in fact have a heart, and Morgan and wicked witch Garcia and Rossi with his "have you read my book?"

I just about died. My favorite show and my favorite movie. Genius.

I absolutely loved it! It was wonderful. Badfic contest...?

Loved it!

Ask me a question chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
love it and jj as the good witch and her bitching about PR made me laugh my head off
mabelreid chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
This was exceedingly bad. Thanks for making me laugh like crazy. There were so many great lines, but I love the last ones the best.

Good choices for the characters!
Kitale chapter 1 . 4/28/2009

I would quote my favorite lines, but then I'd be quoting the whole story. )

LOL. I can so picture Hotch's face at the last line.

MiniShrink chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Fucking brilliant. Seriously, this is one of your best pieces ev... oh, badfic. Okay. Well. It's well-written bad-fic, and stoner-JJ makes me happier than it should. Emily should get high more often. Brilliant work, especially "damn did she know how to cackle".
Leigh59 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
What a wild night mare. I love the last part best.

‘It’s okay, Hotch,’ she slurred, eyes unfocused. ‘We all know you have a heart.’

I can just picture is face at that comment.
Windy City Dreamer chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
That was...I'm still laughing at it. Very good. Or should I say bad? This whole challenge thing is like bizarro world. Anyway, suffice it to say, I loved it. The choices to fill the roles of the Cowardly Lion, Tinman, etc. were perfect and the blend between movie and show was done quite nicely. Excellent job. I would say that this is my favorite entry of yours thus far but I'm torn between this and BAU Smackdown. Either way, excellent job.
meowl chapter 1 . 4/27/2009

And I literally nyahaha-ed out loud. The randomness! I can almost see Hotch and his wtf face. Bwah!

And this is what a badfic reads like? Oh you. *g*
b9je chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
That was great, seriously! Good work
Beith chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Best badfic I've ever read. I couldn't stop laughing!