Reviews for Lions and Tigers and Kittens, Oh My!
Patz1989 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I feel for you buck those things give me the creeps too
tellygirl chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Buck running away from an iddy biddy kitty must be one of the funniest fanfic scenes I've ever read, this fic is priceless! :0D
Changechild chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Brilliant, can't wait til the others meet her, especially Chris, Chris, like Vin, is generally shown as being good with animals, and Tye should really like him.
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Hee! Love to see more of Tye and her adventures as she meets the team. Tye is slowly but surely winning them all over. Ezra is really enjoying having the kitten and looks like Tye will soon have seven willing slaves at the rate she is going. Love this and great to see more of this; hoping for more with Tye, Ezra, Vin and the rest!
Kate K chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Such a cute story-loved the first one, too, which I read on LJ. Love your little Tye and so glad Ezra was adopted by her! I do hope you write another story showing us how the other guys react to the new addition to the family.
SivanShemesh2 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
LOL... this is hillirious. Thanks for the laugh, i love the way that you write it.

Thank you for writing, and hope that you will wrire more.

*Hugs*

Have a great day/night and keep smiling,

Sivan Shemesh (I have 2 accounts, one for Mag7, and one for Lotr, most of it)
sam chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
oh jeeze, giggled up a storm reading this, would love to see how the other react to tye loved how you had buck running for poor little tye. great job.
Karma22 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Classic. The greatest part was that i could practically see it all happening right before my eyes. Tye sounds like such a cute thing! I used to know a yorkie that went nuts for the laser pointer thing.