Reviews for Have Yourself a Merry Little X-Mas
RAHbooks chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I love randomosity! (Eoin Colfer had no idea what he was doing when he put that word in the Atlantis complex)
Kitty Weasley chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
The evils of Brad Pitt! You were recomended to me by Cajun Charmer...you really are as funny as he said! :P Peace!

KW
Cajun Charmer chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
This is histerical, you make me laugh like I have never laughed before, Merci silver sunshine, and write more fics, there bloody funny.
sasayaku chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
Hehahah, that was pretty pointless but very amusing! hehahah, more please!
Kooky Person chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
That was incredible! What a happy ending!
GoddessMoonlite chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH*gasp**GASP*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahaha*cough cough choke*
mwahahaha chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
merry x'mas! eugene's my hero! (so's gambit in well normalverse!) mwahahaahaha! r/r 4eva ! peace and happy new year!
Casey chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
Fuckin' Hysterical! Damn, your great!
Jade3 chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
LMFAO!

*gets up from floor and wipes eyes* Oh...oh, my God. You're freakin' hilarious you know that? Woo. Loved that Scooby Doo line, btw. (*hates Scooby Doo, so if you poke fun at it, insult it, or degrade it in any way...;)*) Anyvay, thanks for a great read.

*sings...or something similar* Have yourself...a merry little X-mas...
Bunny chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
:: Stands up, tears in eyes and applaudes joyfully:: WONDERFUL! ABSOLUTELY BRILLANT! I LOVED IT! ENCORE, ENCORE!
Bunny chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
::Stands up, tears in eyes and applaudes joyfully:: WONDERFUL! ABSOLUTELY BRILLANT! I LOVE IT! ENCORE!
eight ball chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
LOL way too funny, that definetly brightend up my dull day and yes reviewing is cool (even that made me crack up laughing)
Storm13 chapter 1 . 12/20/2001
LOl silkversunshine this is the craziest one yet you here me lol but as funny as suusal top marks! BNUAHAH LAST DAY OF SCHOOL TOMMORW YAy, have a very merry christmas all
Ali chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
OMG-ROTFLMAO!That was THE funniest thing I have EVER read!Especially with the "urge to Herbal thing!*Falls on face and worships the humorous fanfic God.*