Reviews for Not as Strong
ninjafujoshi chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
You didnt fail. I really liked it. :)
Waterwitch778 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Love it soooooooooo good!
Wolfpacklover chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
omg i love this story poor edmund and poor peter
accio luna chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I hate Edmund as a dark person as much as I hate when Peter and Edmund break up because 'the world isn't as accepting as Narnia'.

BUT. I love your version of Dark!Edmund, simply because this story is beautifully written. I know you're probably like "blah blah but what's the difference when other people write it? blah blah". There's a lot of difference, if you're wondering. Anyways, sorry I can't really explain what I mean about how I ...

Anyways. I love the story.
WishesintheNightSky chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
The heartbreaking reality in this makes it all the more sad and bitter. :( I started sobbing during just the first actual paragraph. I loved it.
Beizanten chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
It's great story. So sad. I don't think edmund was like that before he went to seem to have more inner stregth than peter in the movie
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
I loved it... you should continue this...
RosietheMoogle chapter 1 . 10/27/2009

What are you talking about? It was heartbreakingly beautiful was what it was!

Peter's 'don't you love me anymore', and his wearing the ring, and EDMUND not being *strong* enough.

*Glares* I kinda hate you, y'know. I seem to always leave reading one of your stories, heartbroken. But you do it so *well* and I love it and keep coming back for more.

Damn you! Lol
ViraNight chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
great story! it really made me tear up! I loved it! PeterEd is amazing! o()o I'm so favouriting this!
Darayawastaken chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
You really didn't fail

As others said: It's just so sad T_T~

But I'd also love if there would be a second part (or even more x])

I really liked it :]. It's totaly in charakter and.. well. .It fits :] So go on! .. please?
Macbeth2 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
I really hope you continue this. I think it's totally in character for Edmund, without the choice of taking the dark road. I think he probably would have just naturally lapsed into the role he was playing, rather than choosing to to accept it conscieously. I love how unaffected he is by Peter, but he still notices how Peter's in pain. I almost want to see more of Lucy and Susan, because I want to see how they react to Edmund's acting out, especially Susan because she doesn't remember Narnia. I think that if Edmund and Peter had been married and then forced to just be brothers again, Edmund would have become angry at Aslan and the world for taking Peter away from him. Please update this wonderful story soon, yeah?
CatC10 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009

I would REALLY like to read it!

Faramirlover chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
That was amazing. I really really loved it. any chance of a second chapter? please?
Insanity0Rocks0My0Socks chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
That was complete and utter sadness right there! Will there be anymore to this, or is that it? Because if that's it, it's terribly, awfully sad! But I'd be super happy for more!
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
I think you did a very good job with Dark!Edmund... and for some reason I had an image of Peter throwing himself off a bridge in sorrow for losing Edmund. Is this just a oneshot, or are you going to continue this? I think it'd actually be a very interesting full story, with Peter either offing himself and Ed having to deal with the guilt, or Peter trying to change Ed back into his husband and lover. Is this before or after they've returned to Narnia for Prince Caspian? That section at the beginning where you said "one had to be dark and the other light" made me think about maybe Peter going Dark just to join Ed, and Ed finally breaking for the fight scene in the Train station (not being able to handle Peter being dark just for him.)

I'd love to see more of this!