Reviews for Partners
sadiepop chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Why are drunk fics always the best to read? Good job.
Sth10 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Great writing, excellent characterization. Believable and a convincing glimpse into this fledgling partnership
momentshaveyou chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
great story, really enjoyed it, thanks
Janey chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
That was a classy story. Good POV, good characterization, and it felt very true. You didn't over-tell or make it angsty: you kept it real. Seemed like it would really fit as a little segment on the show. Nice work.
GreekEMTSlytherinSpriteFairy chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
This was good! I really liked it!
AbbCDeeFgggH chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
hfiuwhfisd...so ridiculously sweet you get a keyboard smish.

Please write more, Southland needs good fic!
heartfallen chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Great story. I really enjoyed it
Mel chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Nice little one shot. Hope to read more from you.
LoremIpsum chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Nice! I really like these characters on this show so far, and hope they become friends. To me, it seems like this story is in the future, as said in other reviews.
ken chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
I liked that, although I wouldn't mind being it a bit longer ;)

Only some lines didn't fit that much for my liking. Sometimes John's too sure about Ben, like he knows him in and out. But they haven't been partners for a long time, so that's a bit too much there in my opinion. It's more like they know each other for some years, which they don't - on the show.

But otherwise I liked it, especially the last sentence.

It's also a bit pre-slashy - which isn't a bad thing in my books, since I still think John's the gay cop on the show anyway ;)
The Tall TV Lover chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
I found it very interesting
Small-Fri chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
this was really good. you should write more for it.
fifimom chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Nicely done, thanks for sharing.
beachtree chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Nicely done. This vignette hasn't happened (to date), but you gave it such a realistic feel that I wouldn't doubt at all that it could.

While this may be short, with minimum in the way of any verbal exchange, you've definitely gotten a grasp on both characters and conveyed some telling traits of their personalities and current dynamic very well. There's that reference to the meeting with Ben's father, and the reminder of Cooper's incessant earlier questioning- and Ben's very guarded and censored so-short answer.

Cooper has been trying to determine what makes Ben tick, and Ben, even when he's posturing with bravado for an inexperienced therapist, reveals far more than he intends to with body language and silence. That's the case here too.

I hope to see more of the same from you. These are compelling characters and there's so much to explore between them already.
Melster chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Best Southland Fic Ever !

Excellently written I look forward to reading more stories soon