Reviews for Unwritten
Nia Wallace chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
I loved it make more I WANT MORE!...please
Luna Jade Darkness chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
You made me cry. :') Great Story.
Drakius Marethyu Damnati chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
:-)
Hannah basso chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
That was so sweet
BG-13 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Dude that is so cute. I like it 10 out of 10.
AnNyanimous chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
What's with consitant betting on Raven and Beast Boy's relatioship lol. Almost every fanfic I've read has Cy, Rob and sometimes an honorary Titan or two betting on wether or not one of them will work up the nerve to confess their feelings or something to that effect. Silly, silly Titans XD
Gotham Girl 101 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
...Scott? Robin's real name is Richard 'Dick' Grayson..i like the story though
bballgirl22 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Hi. Sorry I'm putting a lot of your stories on my alerts. I don't expect the finished one to be updated. I am restarting my fave stories list since I had like two hundred on there. I am putting my true faves on alert so I won't lose them. Thanks for understanding.
Chico Magnifico chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Great Story! Haha! It was very fluffy, but eh...even a hardcore Metallica fan like me likes to read a little BB/Rae fluff every now and then! lol Great Job again!
Saiko17 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
This is a great story! I really like how you showed BB and Rae's progression through their relationship in the slide show. By the way, I don't know if you did this on purpose or if you don't know, but for future reference, Robin's real name is Dick Grayson.
Vine Sliver chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
That's kind of sweet at the end, them getting married. That was an inventive proposal. I like how you show how Raven has come since the early days of being a titan. Keep up the good work!
wings in the night chapter 1 . 4/28/2009