Reviews for Beautifully in Love
Kola chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Please write a songfic for this couple. *bambi eyes*
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Thanks for this story. I'm the world's biggest Jiar shipper. Can you do a songfic of them please? It'd be great, because you are an awesome author.
Epiphany On Toast chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
D'... TTTT I just felt like reading some fanfictions cuz I'm bored, and this is the first thing that I chose and now I'm sniffing. So cute...
ahack6 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Very nice! Only thing I spotted was that you misspelled pleasant and, in my opinion ( you could totally ignore this ) the sentence after that is a bit choppy. But otherwise, very, very well done!
Cool-Bean82 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Brake. Ha ha, you could call them Brake.
Cool-Bean82 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Brake. Ha ha, you could call them Brake.
Evil Scrapbooker chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Awww . . . this almost made me cry. That's exactly what SHOULD'VE happened. Except Briar died.
Endless Secrets chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Aw, so sweet! I love this, Briar's reflection on Jake was so nicely written. Sorry for reviewing about two years late!XD
1maylee9 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Loved it!
sinkingsouth chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
I LOVE JIAR! It's my second favorite pairing.

And, I know I'm ruining book 7, but BRIAR DIES IN # 7! I CRIED!

Jake was sadder.

-Rainbow
penguinsleddings chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Your grammar is nice, but not quite impeccible (whose is, though?) Immersed only has one 'i', and a one or two other typos. Kind of short, but good anyway. Not exactly book 7 accurate, but good anyways.
Schadenfreude62 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Aw! That was so sweet! I loved it! You are a really great writer!
Julie Margaret chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
aw... so cute! i'm mean if you have read the seventh book... that was so sweet! aw...

for some reason it reminds me of my best friend(she had her first date last weekend aw). anyway please write again son! :)

-alli303
bittersweet by our design chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
aw! how sweet

heres daphne now: ok lovebirds, when's the wedding
Blue-Eyed-Lily chapter 1 . 4/27/2009