Reviews for Why Remus is the Favorite Squirrel
Emily chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Adorable!
Abandoned Account1111111111111 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
This was amazing. The perfect amount of humor and cuteness. I like—no, loved—the last line. Great job.
MarisPallitax chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Aww so sweet! I've never actually read a FanFic with Harry's birth (or at least the time before and after it). Absolutely love it!
Soraya the All Speaker chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Brilliant! Funny, witty, and just overall amazing.
LunaPadma chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
!
Yvonne Park chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
haha that was great! Its true, they are all squirrels. That is really funny that her water broke while rollerblading. Definitely something you wont forget! Keep writing!
elizabethlol chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Random, but good :)

lol :P
verity candor chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
HOW CUTE! I LOVED IT! Lily's voice especially, was tons of fun to read. And TEH SQUIRREL ATTACK! was also hilarious!
ArianaRae chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
This is great!
KlainePotter chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
that was so cute!
screaminghallelujah21 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
haha Dr. Kelso... I love Scrubs :}

Anyway, great story! I love how you had James and Lily think Harry was a girl at first.
owanaminapotter chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Yay! You finished it! And what were you talking about when you said it's not that good! It's PERFECT! Granted it's not exactly what I had in mind (I never imagined Lily being pregnant during the rollerblading but cookies to you for being original!), but it made me laugh! Oi but when I read the part about Gwyn (did I spell that right?), i was like, "Say, WHAT! What about HARRY eh?" but then I saw that it was an actual boy not a girl and all was well. Hehehe just imagine what harry would say if he found out his parents though he would be a girl. lol Keep writing!
Kyasarin-Maarukeehii1 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
That was bloody freaking brilliant. I loved it! I think the analogy about the Marauders (sans bloody Wormtail) being squirrels is perfect. They really are...and I love Remus, so him being the favourite squirrel makes me happy. Thanks for such a great story!
lydiamaartin chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
That was really funny! I loved Lily think of the Marauders as squirrels, that just sounds so like her! I think James is my favorite of the squirrels, though :D

Great job, keep it up!