Reviews for The Beautiful Lie
guest chapter 47 . 3/27
I loved the ending, hated the beginning, kept pushing and did not regret. wonderful FANFICTION.
SweetJeezuz chapter 3 . 1/31
Yup. The guy that defeated Aizen gets knocked out and captured by a sleeping Kido. Lamest fucking thing I have ever read.
ZoomStraightToTheMoon chapter 30 . 2/1
I'm done with this. This has been nothing but a soap opera since the first chapter. Some chapters feature a bit of romance, but that gets buried under the colossal amount of boohooing that EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER has and it is just a bummer to read. Good bye.
ZoomStraightToTheMoon chapter 13 . 2/1
Does anything actually happen or is it just pure drama from start to finish?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 24 . 1/17
I loved the biting remarks in this chapter. Oh, this was so perfect.
Satsukifujin chapter 47 . 11/15/2015
Very well done, I loved it!
Darke13 chapter 31 . 10/8/2015
Dang it you guys! Lady Azar your writing is so deeply insightful it makes me cry! Absolutely beautiful. Dracoqueen22, I love your witty banter between characters which leaves me in stitches, it is very difficult to write multiple characters in a room talking and interacting without forgetting someone, but you make sure they are all engaged and stay true to canon, great job!
wTigerStripes chapter 10 . 8/7/2015
T_T
Guest chapter 46 . 6/22/2015
It's sad that this story barely has any action in it.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/22/2015
Why make Ichigo top, he's more of a bottom and Urahara is definitely a top.
DragonsFlame117 chapter 47 . 6/11/2015
This was one of the most amazing stories I've ever read, and that's saying something. It's beautifully written and the the development is amazing! I loved it and just adored the ending!
Jazzybella chapter 47 . 4/21/2015
There is only one word that describes this work - brilliant. Great and through story. Your an incredible author.
Reinamy chapter 47 . 9/12/2014
I have no idea why this fic doesn't have more reviews. It was a beautiful story - well told, wonderfully constructed, and unimaginably evocative. A bit slow at times, perhaps, but I appreciate that you took the effort to flesh out details and didn't forsake pacing or plausibility to speed things along.

And then there's the romance. The relationship between Ichigo, Aizen, and Urahara was the epitome of convoluted, yet you made it work. More, you made it believable. I'm not usually gung-ho about that sort of split dynamic, but you really sold me on it, and by the end of the fic I couldn't imagine it having gone any other way.

And this is totally random, but I absolutely adored Hirako in this. ADORED. Like, I wanted to stuff him in my pocket and carry him with me everywhere, he was that wonderful.

This story really was all kinds of gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing it with us.
aya -.- desu chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
uwaaaaa...
Uraichi n aiichi... This is so rare n i getting excited...
Naaahhh... I'll make this my favorite if u don't mind...
SlightlySociopathic chapter 7 . 8/20/2014
I ship it. I ship it so hard. And I'm not even talking about AiIchi or UraIchi at the moment. But AiUra. Yep you heard right. They'd have the most pitch black relationship it all of existance! They would make a wonderful Kismesis.