Reviews for Farewell to the Mat
Fayari chapter 13 . 4/14/2011
Were you somehow agitated financially when when you wrote this epilogue? William I. Sdue seems a bit too strange a name to be anything but "Bill is Due". Of course, I could be reading too deep into this...
Fayari chapter 12 . 4/14/2011
WHAT.

THE.

FUCK.

! That's the exact number of times I said ha when I read that shocker ending.
Fayari chapter 8 . 4/11/2011
Did you make Elly Minated just to get... well, eliminated? That isn't quite up to snuff compared to some of the stuff you've done in previous fics. Which leads me to wonder if you're going to try to play her up in some plot twist later on in the fic or in the remaining sequels...

Hmm...

The fic so far hasn't been all that interesting, plot-wise. And the scenes have been rather bland. Admittedly, that plan with the speedboat was indeed devious, but other than that, there haven't been any other notable scenes yet.

Actually, from the relatively small number of reviews compared to your other fics, I'm not expecting too many of those.

I feel that this fic was intended to be an intermediary, instead of a real sequel. I'm a bit bored, and disappointed. Not that I'd stop reading the series (you're too good a writer for me not to read your work), but I almost can't wait to get through this particular one.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 13 . 4/21/2010
Itachi's apprentice chapter 12 . 4/21/2010
Itachi's apprentice chapter 10 . 4/21/2010
Itachi's apprentice chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
spectre666 chapter 13 . 8/20/2009
sorry I hadn't reviewed this yet. Thought I had. I cannot emphasize how evil and wrong sick your mind is. Brainsoap indeed, how do you wash a melted mind? (G) I'm really enjoying your take on the Shego/Monty pairing. Very well done. Now, the Warmonga sitch, that's beginning to be scary. Ron and KP (snicker) face it. Without a ring, the fates will conspire against them.

Thanks,

Spectre
jkrust78 chapter 13 . 7/13/2009
Not quite as epic as the last two but short, sweet, and still very good. As for the Chapter 12 "bombshell" while I didn't occur to me right away, the idea of Junior not being quite "straight and narrow" is not entirely surprising and I actually had a bit of a chuckle over it. You've obviously kept the door open for the sequal, and I look forward to it!

One thing though, I'm not some perv but I'm thinking that next story Kim and Ron will have to experience their "first time" although good luck with keeping the rating down for that;) Keep up the good work!
Reader101w chapter 13 . 7/10/2009
Good story, but very open ended, I'm not sure whether you could call this 'completed'. however, when a sequel might be coming, this is a great teaser.

I hope to read more on this.

Keep up the good writing,

Reader101w
Willowed Moon chapter 12 . 6/29/2009
you are so right about the brain soap, EW!

but totaly genus, love the story, and really hopeing theres a sequal coming soon!
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 13 . 6/23/2009
Daccu,

I can relate to having RL come after you a bit. As of today, I am still about a month behnd on my reading...and that's after 3 weeks of 'catching up' in anticipation of my new job.

But enough about me...Let's talk about "Farewell"...

You hit another homerun with this work, from start to finish. The conclusion of the contest was completely unexpected, which is not easy with stories these days.

(For those reading reviews before the work, NO spoilers here!)

I hope you do write that sequel. The last few paragraphs leave a disturbing turn of events that practically BEGS to be told. (Again, NO SPOILERS!)

That said, I wish you good luck in coming up with a name for this newest installment. Perhaps "The College Mat", "Mat-ernal Instincts" if someone gives birth or "Mat-rimony" if you want a wedding ceremony involved.

(I know, I know...bad puns-but feel free to use them if you wish.)

Ether way, I am still a loyal fan of your work and look forward to reading more from you.

Your friend in writing,

The Samurai Crunchbird
Katsumara chapter 13 . 6/7/2009
Fantastic epilogue here. From the chat between Will Du (where you made him almost likable) and Bonnie (who I loved in this story), to Kim and Ron's cuddle time/conversations about the summer, to Shego and Monty's chat about the crib and the future.. to Warmonga. Man, she's devious. So that doctor that Shego went to see is the same one helping Warmonga. I can't remember if it was mentioned before, but either way.. some dangerous stuff possibly coming up for Shego and Ron. A clone of Ron is bad too. I hope we don't see too much drama having to do with that as I'd love to see Kim and Ron have their fairytale ending indeed.

Great story, daccu. Keep up the fantastic work when life allows it.
Katsumara chapter 12 . 6/7/2009
Oh my lord. When you said "Just wait until Chapter 12" you weren't kidding! That was so wrongsick on so many levels, I think I'd have to invent new levels just to show how wrongsick it was!
Katsumara chapter 11 . 6/7/2009
Great chapter here. Bonnie sure does have awful timing. Dementor's daughter gets eliminated by some smarter thinking by Camille Leon, and the Warmonga plot thickens.