Reviews for Heart Of Darkness: The Journey to Skull Island
vampire-bunny-girl chapter 11 . 7/29/2013
Please update soon
Leerun chapter 11 . 1/6/2012
I was surprised by how good your story is. Usually stories set during movies, books, etc. just seem to repeat the original story and do nothing else. However that’s not the case with yours and I love reading about May so I look forward to the next update, thanks!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/5/2012
Please update soon
Guest chapter 11 . 12/8/2011
Oh my god! This is the best King Kong fanfiction!

I have read so far! Please! Please! Continue with the story!
DarkFireAngel00 chapter 11 . 7/4/2011
I LOVE IT SO FAR! IT's AMAZING! It truly is! You should upload again very soon! Pretty please with Jamie Bell on top?
Georgina chapter 11 . 6/20/2011
Ahhh Don't Leave It There Update Soon Please.
QuietPoetic chapter 11 . 5/5/2011
I love your story! :) please update soon. its getting very interesting.
RWolfe94 chapter 11 . 5/2/2011
I'm really enjoying your story so far! I like how you've created May and put in flashes of her life without being too over the top! Plus her and Jimmy are just cute. lol Anyways, I can't wait for an update!
Caity chapter 11 . 4/10/2011
Its freaking awesome! Please update soon :)
youronlydoll chapter 11 . 3/28/2011
Ahh love this story. May is believable and a perfect match for sweet old jimmy :) she fits right into the story as well and I don't feel like I'm reading half the script as I go through like most stories that incorporate a new character into the original story, you've really made it your own. Everyone is also completely in character, especially jimmy, making his relationship with may all the more real. You developed it really well over the first few chapters, with just the right amount of familiarity and awkwardness - just what is expected in a teenage romance!

I think I actually read this before (didn't review I don't think, shame on me) and I loved it then so I'm really glad you've decided to continue with it.

Update soon!

Youronlydoll x
ArandoraStar chapter 11 . 3/3/2011
Amazing story! I just read it all in one sitting. You characterization is flawless. Please update soon!
KenzieMars chapter 11 . 2/19/2011
PLEASE UPDATE! *emotional weeping*
hollisterchick chapter 11 . 1/30/2011
Very well written story! I love it so far and I can't wait for the next chapter to be written! It truly is a wonderful story and I love May and Jimmy together so much! Can't wait for your to update! I loved it!

:D

-HC
KenzieMars chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE keep updating, i love this story much, I have read it so many times, please keep updating!
VirgoLuego chapter 11 . 1/15/2011
this is the seventh time I've read this story, it's one of my favourites coz im a real big Jamie bell fan and I love Jimmy, plz, plz, plz, plz, plz and PLEASE update! i love it soooooooooooo,oooooooooooooo much! ;)
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »