Reviews for The Side Effects of Unoriginality

Pretty Please!

This is a great story!

I need more!
Blitz.Magister chapter 17 . 11/3/2011
Didn't disappoint! I love all the story! :) is there any more? Just wondering, 'cos there's no such thing as too much Rippal! :) very great to read, and you're really good at personifying the characters! :)
crystallionaire chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
i'm gonna be honest and say it took me longer than needed to read the first two chapters (not just cuz they're long haha) cuz to me there wasn't much momentum. liike i was reading the same thing for paragraphs (her being depressed, alone, etc). though the pace did pick up a bit in the middle of the 2nd chapter when she was fighting the giant worm. other than that it really is well written (: you have the use of descriptive words mastered! and after reading the good reviews that you have gotten for this story i'll continue reading to see where you've taken this fanfic (:
Miesie-chan chapter 17 . 2/9/2010
aww gippal was jealouss xP

this chap was so sweet
DuchessOfDementia chapter 16 . 1/18/2010
A quality Rippal fic...a rarity :P

Good job, by the way. You've got yourself a new fan _-
graceypooh chapter 16 . 1/18/2010
OMG SO TOTALLY WORTH THE WAIT UPDATE SOON :D
Miesie-chan chapter 16 . 1/18/2010
LOve this chap!

gippal! you jerk! who was that brunette anyway? rikku just forgave him like that? hehe xD

can't wait for next chap update soon
nightwish635 chapter 15 . 12/23/2009
aw bummer it ended way to soon!

Update soon!

merry xmas
Miesie-chan chapter 15 . 12/21/2009
aww cute cute update soon
Cdabryhea chapter 14 . 12/3/2009
wait? it's over? it can't be over. i wanna know more. lol

great story though. i really did/ do love it. :)
graceypooh chapter 14 . 12/1/2009
aw cute pls update soon :D
Miesie-chan chapter 14 . 12/1/2009
Finally she realised she's in love with gippal

Update soon~~
Metalmuffin chapter 14 . 12/1/2009
Have been reading your story for a while, Im just so forgetfull when it comes to reviewing ;( I promise Ill improve on that part though*lol*

I really like the way the relationship between Rikku and Gippal is progressing, slow and not too fast, I think thats one point

that makes the story as a whole realistic and believeable.

Its not the ususal falling madly in love in between prologue and chapter 1- thing.

Finally , finally Rikku realized what all the others have known all along- yeah!

Ive been a bit down today, and this chapter really lightened my mood, thanks a lot for writing and updating, you literally made my day. Keep feeding my romance/ fluff addicted brain ;)
nightwish635 chapter 13 . 11/30/2009
wow really good, their both so stubborn well rikku is anyways lol.

Update soon!