Reviews for I'm Up Here, Wilson
Echo G chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
I thought that this story was great and I really enjoyed reading it.
Viktoria Krause chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
OMG... I love it! Amazing, big heart! 3
LonelyNightz chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
that was a great story!
Doni chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Very sweet.
Alitchen chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
I think the story was good and I like that they are gay. Indeed.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
aw, cute! great job!
Camlem chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
This was adorable :D

Hilson ftw \o/

Thanks for sharing :p
The Wilson Obsessed One chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Very, very sweet. This made my day. Good job.
Daya chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I'm not too sure about this. I liked it. It was a good read but neither of them seemed too convincing. I mean it wasn't bad or anything not just quite there. Maybe the whole "Love" thing went to fast. The whole "you're the only person I can love. No one else". It seems 'unhouseish'. I miss a stupid comment or something.

Anyway, thanks. I still enjoyed it a lot.
Feralious chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
I could almost see it happen in the series, why doesn't the producer realize they're meant to be for each other... Awesome story, you portrayed them very realistic and I like your writing.
shinobi of the sound chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
o my god dont u wish this would happen in the show? i would lov that! did u see the newest eppisode? so dramatic...
Julie08 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
OH MY GOD! THEY ARE GAY! Just kidding ;). Seriously, I liked your story, thanks for sharing. The only little remark that I would like to make is that I would've left out the analyzing part at the end ("we're both damaged"). To me it seems to much out of context. After you just kissed someone, you usually don't think straight (no pun intended). ;) But great story! Hope to see more from you soon.
DapperDestruction chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Mrpointyhorns: I, personally, think that House x Wilson is VERY cannon, too. There's a lot of people who don't though. I totally think it could happen in the show. I read the interview with Hugh Laurie and Robert Sean Leonard in which they talked about the possibilities of the bromance developing and squee'd for a while _

Freckle359: *glomps* It's all you, Hun! It just, like, totally hit me when I saw that. I was so excited that I was, like, bouncing up and down in my chair when I asked if I had your permission to credit the story to you.

Everyone else: Thanks for all the wonderful feedback. I'm glad that everyone has enjoyed it! I'm seriously considering writing some more House x Wilson stories, maybe even some that are longer than oneshots. Stay tuned, Dearies!
Mrpointyhorns chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Oh I like that! And it's not stupid to think this couple is possible even Hugh Laurie thought it was possible!
thymefortea chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Aw this was so sweet. I'm a Hameron shipper but my guilty pleasure is "Hilson" - I love the bromance. This was really, really well done. I could definitely sense Wilson's uncertainty and hesitancy about sharing his feelings. You should definitely write more House/Wilson!