Reviews for A Summer to Remember
Icy Metal and Frost Blue Roses chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
Oh my God! This was hilarious! I think you should do Sunstreaker and Sideswipe as the two new additions to get a car wash! XD Ironhide's chapter was my favorite by far! XDXDXD This was awesome, can't wait for more! :D
Confused Guest chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
Wait, I don't get it. Does she or doesn't she know they're aliens in disguise? You wrote "Along with them, the Black GMC huffed slightly, while the Peterbuilt-Semi, quietly chuckled. The Hummer surprisingly remained silent." If she thinks they're just vehicles, why would she NOT be freaked out by so called vehicles making decidedly not normal vehicle sounds? Just confused a little.
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Love your story...could you continue it?
SlytherinSoul14 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Awesome
BlankPage101 chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
This is really funny and I absolutely love this very much. It's easy to read, funny, and just the best to read. It doesn't say that you completed this story, so I'm wondering if it is going to be done, or will there be more.

I love this story with the OC and I would LOVE to see more stories (full stories or one-shots) of this OC as well! Please let me know soon, and keep writing, your an amazing writer!
Vivian Hale chapter 5 . 2/15/2012
I would LOVE to see more of Soldier...er, Annie, This was too funny for words XD ROFL I loved every chapter!
EvilPurpleCookiePenkeyMonguin chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
I love this, tis amazingness! Hope you update soon. :)
Ryle Culler chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Loved your story and I can't wait to read more!
Ryle Culler chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
Loved your story! I thought it was cute!
Blue bot chapter 5 . 1/18/2011
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL
Tamuril Telrunye chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
This story is honestly so addictive. There HAS to be a sequel.
FillyKat chapter 5 . 3/18/2010
an excellent story i love it please update soon
JayNinjaOfLightning15 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
havent read yet just wanted to put you on fav. list
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Great story. Please continue!
Pyrofrickenmaniac chapter 3 . 1/8/2010
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I ALMOST PEED MY PANTS READING THIS! TOTALLY FUNNY! EVERY CHAPTER IS AMAZING!