Reviews for Keep Holding On
TheSpazChik chapter 9 . 8/2/2012
This is getting so good and interesting:) pwease update!
Carver Edlund chapter 9 . 1/29/2012
ahh what a cliffy! im just dying to find out what is going on!
BlackParadeIsDead483 chapter 8 . 5/14/2011
oh my god, I love this story! I really enjoyed "One of those Girls" & this sequel is so good! I can't wait 'till you write more!
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 8 . 9/12/2010
i hope you decide to update this story it so awesome:)
Texascutie75103 chapter 6 . 2/15/2010
So happy that Dean pulled his head out of his ass! Sad that Sam is hurting though. Tell me that gets better?
sammys lover chapter 8 . 11/20/2009
lone it
chocolatemud chapter 7 . 10/29/2009
i like this story too..

you made great stories..

Dean should take an action.. sometimes, i just want to punch him.. he's such a jerk.. (like sam always said..)

update soon..
Amy90 chapter 7 . 9/1/2009
This is just crazy. I'm totally confused! :D Part of me wants Adie to be happy with Dean, since that's waht SHE obviously wants. But the other part of me thinks Dean doesn't deserve her at all since he doesn't really love her and just wants to win her back in a kind of competition with Sam and she really should take Sam since HE truly selflessly loves her PLUS Sam's kind of cute... - I definitely would (take Sam, that is) if I was in her pair of shoes! (But I'm not. *sighs*)

Hope u update soon... ;o)
Mrs Padackles chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Really enjoyed this first chapter! x
sngirl chapter 7 . 8/31/2009
YAY update. I was waiting forward for this. It is as great as always, and I can't wait to read the next chapter. :)
pickupthatamulet chapter 7 . 8/30/2009
Love it ! Like always ! I honestly love the Dean POV part :) and i hope to have more Adie/Dean moments, i means i like sam but i think she should end up with Dean . Keep going, i want more :)
maron771121 chapter 7 . 7/6/2009
You cant do this to me!

I liked it o lot ;)

PLEAZE keep on writing (and if its only for ME)

X
winchesterxgirl chapter 7 . 7/6/2009
have dean work extra hard to win her back.

i mean, really hard. to prove.
Romantic-Gi chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
Loved the update! I'm curious about how Dean will workt it all out.

Keep up the good work!

Wish you the best always!
kazza03 chapter 6 . 6/25/2009