Reviews for Come!
chaoticwisdom chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
Ahhh I hope you update further. It's darker than your others and I'm desperate to read more.
Sorceress Kagur chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
Another amazing Sesshomaru and Serena story. I hope you can find the time to update this as well. The chapters were a bit steamy with Sesshomaru calling for Serena to come. I wonder how they met, and how they ended up being mated. I bet the whole Rin thing was just a guise because he can't admit his attraction to her. Of course, he cares for Rin but he also denies that quite often as well. His feelings for Serena must really be deep for him to violently deny them as he's doing. Although, we've seen that among demons it's not uncommon for demons to whack each other on the head and what not. Inuyasha has even hit female demons before, in anger and in the same way he hits Shippo. He won't hit humans that way though.

I hope to see more of this one as well as your other one. You've made Sesshomaru so believable. He may be kind at heart, but he is unaware of it, and he's a bit of a sadist. It's what makes him so cool.

I can't wait to see what will come of these new developments.

Your fan,
Sorceress: Kagura of the Wind
NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
I NEED Sesshy and Sere feels, like seriously badly I need to read about them!
NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
TT I want more of this story so badly...
NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I NEED MORE! THIS IS KILLING ME!

'tears' I really need more of this awesome fic. The potional this has to go any which way, all leading to an awesome end for sesshy and sere I hope... IT'S JUST SO ORIGINAL AND GOOD! kjaghkghakljaghkjgh... It's like, I read such awesome sesshy/sere fics, and then it suddenly stalls without that awesome "the end" moment where sesshy/sere fans can sigh and say "What an awesome sesshy/sere story, it's inspired me to -read another/make one too-!" because they all end before the begin and it makes me wanna ball like a baby!

UPDATE I BEG OF YOU! It is of the utmost importance, and such awesome stories deserve to be seen all the way through!
NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
This is such an awesome story! I wish you'd continue it!
dark-wolf-howl chapter 4 . 3/7/2013
If you ever get you muse back for this story, it would be awesome :)
Jupitergirl25 chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
I really like your work! This story is really good so far. Its to bad that u didnt continue with it. It was really caught my attention
eiah chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
Wow. Just wow...incredible. sess is such a total ass and you pulled him of incredibly well. Love it.
ebony720 chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
pls update this one too, it is an amazing story
Megan Consoer chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
AngelofDarkness95 chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
great post more soon
SailorMeowMeow chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I love this story;

I was reading the other one and I thought it was never going to be updated!

You've given me much hope!

I really hope you update this; I really really love this story!
usa-chan's strawberryshortcake chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
nice one..

i can really feel usagi's heartbreak.. it's so sad..

hmm.. sesshomaru's a real jerk in this (although i still like him lol..) i can't wait for the next update!
dog-demon-girl-13 chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
I love Sesshomaru! But, i call him maru for short, or the ocasional fluffy. lol.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »