Reviews for A Freak like Me
917brat chapter 17 . 2/6
I would really love to read more of this so please keep this up and update it again soon.
yaoifan23 chapter 17 . 1/27
Next chapter!? Next chapter!
Psyka chapter 17 . 11/4/2014
Wow
Shadow315 chapter 17 . 6/14/2014
please update soon! I want to know what happens!

MORE SOON!

-shadow
NoToLogins chapter 5 . 4/20/2014
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT GAMBIT IS SAYING! Really, why there is no translation fa' 'a buther'g?!
missinsanity4098 chapter 17 . 3/6/2014
This has been such an exciting story! I couldn't stop reading. Wish it had been continued.
brighteyed13 chapter 17 . 2/22/2014
Ah man I just re-read this story and it made me sad all over again because I still don't get to find out what happens next :( please please continue it! It's so good!
Kai19 chapter 17 . 2/2/2014
it's been 2 and 1/2 years, so I'm guessing this story was dropped, but I did like it! I mean, yeah, it was dark, and even upsetting at times, but it was still a really good story. I'm wondering how Logan and Remy handled Saber's scent being over Harry (likely bathing him thoroughly to remove it, and making sure their own was covering him again), and if Sirius was ever called (likely, he would be more loyal to Harry and other mutant children, than the wizarding world who were so quick to lock him up without proof or a trial), will Pyro ever realize he's wrong? How will Jean react to seeing Harry again, now that she's got some of his memories (burst out in tears, beg him for forgiveness for what she did, etc,)? It's a shame this story isn't finished, but I enjoyed what I read. Thanks!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/18/2013
Cries because heartbreaking story and because it's not been updated in what seems like ever.

This is such a good story, and so well written (apart from the occasional grammar problem)
I love it though it hurts me
Please continue! 3
AnimeBook's chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
I like your story so far, but I don't know how I will like it when magic gets introduced, I like the idea that his power is the X-gene and not magic, I think that it would be cool if this story was a threesome between Harry, Logan and Remy. Thank you for your story and please update soon.
Dareagon chapter 17 . 8/26/2013
Love it!
Update soon please
Guest chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
Wow. For the record, I liked Alice In Wonderland. And the fact that the supposed genius doctor can't properly interpret the story only makes my opinion of him lower.
Avengel Azrael chapter 17 . 7/10/2013
This story is absolutely perfect is just about every way. It has everything i was looking for in a X-men Crossover with Harry Potter! The only things i am wanting are more use of Angelous's cold brainwasher side and being used again. Used as in experimented on and tortured and used as a weapon. If only just to reinforce his "training" he got when he was still with the Doctors.
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I don't normally read slash fics as they tend to be more graphic then I can handle while being at work, hope this one doesn't end up there. Its an interesting prologue at the very least, I like the worshiping Logan angle.
Queen Lucy The Valient chapter 17 . 3/17/2013
good story Kurt's accent is way off though, you keep switching it on and off. plz update soon.